Blue Buffalo Blue Wilderness Wolf Creek Stew Chunky Chicken Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5 oz., Case of 12
Inspired by Western-style campfire cooking, Blue Wilderness Wolf Creek Stew is a hearty dinner that captures the spirit of the open prairies where wolves roamed freely. A hearty, grain-free recipe with generous chunks of chicken, Wilderness Wolf Creek Stew is made with the meat your dog craves and is steeped in a savory gravy for an irresistible flavor.
- – Inspired by a favorite hunting ground of the wolf and packed with tender chunks of real chicken in a hearty gravy, BLUE Wilderness Wolf Creek Stew is made to feed your dog’s wild side. Made with real chicken as the first ingredient, plus fruits and vegetables, this grain free recipe contains the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals. Formulated for the health and well-being of your adult dog, this wet dog food features protein from real chicken to help supply the energy he needs while promoting healthy muscle growth
- – PACKED WITH REAL CHICKEN: This grain free dog food contains more of the chicken dogs love
- – FEED THREE WAYS: High protein BLUE Wilderness Wolf Creek Stew adult dog food makes a delicious treat, adds interest mixed into their favorite dry foods or can be fed as a meal on its own
- – NATURAL DOG FOOD: All BLUE canned dog foods are made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals
- – WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: BLUE wet dog food contains NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, NO corn, wheat (a common thickening agent used by many other brands) or soy, and NO artificial flavors or preservatives
- – Contains one (1) 12.5-oz can of BLUE Wilderness Wolf Creek Stew High Protein Grain Free, Natural Wet Dog Food, Chunky Chicken Stew in gravy
With more of the real meat dogs were born to love, Blue Wilderness gives your dog a protein-rich, grain-free diet the way nature intended. These delicious recipes provide wholesome nutrition for any breed size and life stage need
Wolf Creek Stew
Wolves would be lucky to stumble upon this meat-rich food inspired by campfire cooking. Our recipes start with generous chunks of beef, chicken, duck or salmon for a hearty, grain-free meal.
Blue Wilderness Trail Tubs
Feature protein-rich beef, chicken, duck or turkey steeped in hearty gravy for a satisfying stew. Convenient, resealable tubs make it easy to feed and refrigerate these meaty, grain-free meals.
Blue Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe
Always starts with delicious, protein-rich beef and, like all Wilderness foods, has none of the grains that contain gluten. Formulated for pups, adult and senior dogs.
Blue Wilderness Regional Recipes
Alligator, catfish, halibut, quail, rabbit, trout, venison and wild salmon. Treat your dog’s inner wolf to unique protein-rich meat combinations inspired by wild, iconic regions from Alaska and the bayou, to the Great Plains and Snake River.
Blue Wilderness Trail Trays
Savory, nutritious recipes featuring protein-rich beef, chicken, duck or turkey. Ideal for smaller dogs or as an appetizing snack, there’s even a handy chicken and duck Variety Pack.
Blue Wilderness Wild Cuts Trail Toppers
Make mealtime magic with chunky bites of real beef, chicken, duck or salmon steeped in gravy. Ideal for topping off Blue dry food or serving as a savory snack.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 8.5% min. Crude Fat 3% min. Crude Fiber 1.5% max. Moisture 82.0% max.
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Meal, Potatoes, Peas, Potato Starch, Guar Gum, Sunflower Oil, Pea Fiber, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).
Feed 3/4 to 1 1/4 cans per 10 lbs. of body weight per day. Refrigerate unused portion. Note: Individual dog’s requirements may vary from this chart due to age, breed, environment and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.