Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Natural Puppy Chicken and Brown Rice Dry Dog Food 15 lb. Bag
Because puppyhood is such an important stage in any dog’s life, BLUE Life Protection Formula for puppies features ingredients that support the healthy growth and development of puppies.
It contains the ingredients you’ll love feeding as much as they’ll love eating. BLUE Life Protection Formula dog food is a product of the Blue Buffalo company. Based in the United States, Blue Buffalo makes premium-quality pet foods featuring real meat, fruit and vegetables.
- REAL MEAT FIRST: Blue Buffalo foods always feature real meat as the first ingredient; High-quality protein from real chicken helps your dog build and maintain healthy muscles; Plus they contain wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit
- FOR PUPPY DOGS: Specially formulated for puppies, BLUE Life Protection Formula Puppy Food contains DHA and ARA (important fatty acids found in mother’s milk) to support cognitive function and retinal health
- ANTIOXIDANT-RICH LIFESOURCE BITS: A precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists to support immune system health, life stage needs and a healthy oxidative balance
- A NATURAL DOG FOOD: BLUE dry dog foods are made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals; BLUE contains NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives
- Contains one (1) 15 lb. Bag of BLUE Life Protection Formula Puppy Dry Dog Food, Chicken and Brown Rice
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 27 % min Crude Fat 16 % min Crude Fiber 5 % max Moisture 10 % max DHA 0.1 % min Calcium 1.3 % min Phosphorus 1 % min Choline 2,750 mg/kg min ARA* 0.04 % min Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.75 % min Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 3 % min *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Nutrient Profiles.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Barley, Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Egg Product, Pea Protein, Fish Oil (source of ARA-Arachidonic Acid and DHA- Docosahexaenoic Acid), Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Direct Dehydrated Alfalfa Pellets, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Chicory Root, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin E Supplement, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Garlic, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vegetable Juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Carnitine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary
1 to 3 mos. Up to 5 lbs. 3/4 – 1* cup 6 to 10 lbs. 1 – 1 ¾* cups 10 to 20 lbs. 1 ¾ – 2 ¾* cups 21 to 40 lbs. 2 ¾ – 4 ¾* cups 41 to 60 lbs. 4 ¾ – 6 ¼* cups 3 to 5 mos. Up to 5 lbs. 1/2 – 3/4* cup 6 to 10 lbs. 3/4 – 1* cup 10 to 20 lbs. 1 – 1 ¾* cups 21 to 40 lbs. 1 ¾ – 3* cups 41 to 60 lbs. 3 – 4 ¼* cups 5 to 7 mos. Up to 5 lbs. 1/2 – ¾* cup 6 to 10 lbs. 3/4 – 1* cup 10 to 20 lbs. 1 – 1 ½* cups 21 to 40 lbs. 1 ½ – 2 ¾* cups 41 to 60 lbs. 2 ¾ – 3 ¾* cups 7 to 12 mos. Up to 5 lbs. 1/4 – 1/2* cup 6 to 10 lbs. 1/2 – 3/4* cup 10 to 20 lbs. 3/4 – 1 ½* cups 21 to 40 lbs. 1 ½ – 2 ½* cups 41 to 60 lbs. 2 ½ – 3 ¼* cups *Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. Note: Individual puppy’s requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.