Blue Buffalo Wilderness High Protein Natural Adult Dry Dog Food plus Wholesome Grains, Chicken 24 lb bag
Premium, high-protein BLUE Wilderness is the protein-rich food your dog was born to love. Created to satisfy the same innate cravings as our dogs’ wolf ancestors, this food starts with the delicious chicken your dog desires and contains wholesome grains for an optimally balanced blend of protein, fat, and complex carbohydrates. Formulated specifically for adult dogs, this food is made with high-quality deboned chicken to support the development of strong, lean, healthy muscles.Like all BLUE dry foods, BLUE Wilderness is enhanced with our exclusive LifeSource Bits, made with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals and ‘cold-formed’ to retain their potency.Give your dog the balanced nutrition of BLUE Wilderness today.BLUE Wilderness is brought to you by Blue Buffalo, the leader in natural pet food.Love them like family. Feed them like family.
- PACKED WITH EVEN MORE REAL CHICKEN: A recipe made to satisfy your dog’s innate cravings, this protein-rich food has evolved to contain even more high-quality deboned chicken
- INCLUDES WHOLESOME GRAINS: Complex carbohydrates from wholesome grains ‘ including oatmeal, barley, and brown rice ‘ ensure a truly balanced diet that meets your adult dog’s unique energy needs
- ANTIOXIDANT-RICH LIFESOURCE BITS: Enhancing our nutrient-dense dry food are LifeSource Bits, a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to support immune system health, life stage needs, and a healthy oxidative balance
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Blue Buffalo dry dog food is made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. It contains NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, NO corn, wheat, or soy, and NO artificial flavors or preservatives
- Contains one (1) 24 lb bag of BLUE Wilderness High Protein Natural Adult Dry Dog Food plus Wholesome Grains, Chicken
Meal Frequency: Small Breed: 1 Meal per day; Medium/Large Breed: 2 Meals per day. Transition to Blue: Start by mixing 25% of Blue with your dog’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of Blue over the next 14 days. Recommended Daily Feeding Chart: Up to 15 lbs: 1/2 – 1 cup; 16 to 25 lbs: 1 – 1-1/2 cups; 26 to 40 lbs: 1-1/2 – 2-1/4 cups; 41 to 60 lbs: 2-1/4 to 3-1/4 cups; 61 to 80 lbs: 3-1/4 – 4 cups; 81 to 100 lbs: 4 – 4-1/2 cups; Over 100 lbs: Feed 4-1/2 cups + 1/2 cup each additional 20 lbs. Feeding Guidelines: Individual dog’s requirements may vary from this chart due to age, breed, environment and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure. Preparation Options: Dry – Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag. Dry with Water – Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma. Fresh Water: Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Dried Chicken, Oatmeal, Barley, Brown Rice, Dried Tomato Pomace, Salmon Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Potassium Chloride, Direct Dehydrated Alfalfa Pellets, Salt, L-Threonine, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Chicory Root, DL-Methionine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vegetable Juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Lysine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Taurine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.