Bosch 1617EVS 1/4-in and 1/2-in 2.25-HP Variable Speed Fixed Corded Router (Tool Only)
The Bosch 1617EVS 2.25 HP Electronic Fixed-Base Router has the power to get results, with a 12 Amp motor and adjustable speed settings.
The variable-speed dial allows the operator to set the optimal speed. Constant Response Circuitry, the router will maintain a constant speed throughout the cut, resulting in clean, accurate product.
Users can glide along the intended cutline using dovetail fixtures, templates, jigs and other guidance devices.
The Bosch Precision Centering Design allows the bit to be centered with the sub-base or optional template guides.
- 12 Amp router motor – combines ample power with adjustable speed settings, allowing users to glide along cutlines
- Constant Response circuitry stabilizes start-up torque
- Adjustable speed dial (8000-25,000 RPM)
- Microfine bit-depth adjustment
- Rounded hardwood handles maximize user control
- Right or left switch location – for user preference and consistency (motor does not rotate during depth adjustment)
- Threaded three-hole base pattern
- Dust-sealed power switch
- One-piece armature shaft
- Click here for more Router on Our Website
- See reviews of Bosch 1617EVS on Youtube