Bosch MRP23EVS 1/4-in and 1/2-in 2.99-HP Variable Speed Plunge Corded Router (Tool Only)
The Bosch MRP23EVS 2.3 HP Electronic Plunge-Base Router delivers greater control because of its trigger-controlled power system, which has a power switch in the plunge-base handle. The Afterlock microfine bit-depth adjustment fine-tunes at any plunge setting, and an adjustable turret stop makes it easy to set any cumulative depth.
With a smooth plunge action and a spring-lock plunge lever, this router gets accurate results. It has a 15 Amp motor and adjustable speed settings. The variable-speed dial allows the operator to match the speed to the material. Constant Response circuitry delivers a constant speed throughout the cut. Users can glide along the intended cutline using dovetail fixtures, templates, jigs and other guidance devices. Bosch MRP23EVS
- Trigger-control system – trigger power switch located in handle for enhanced control
- Powerful 15 Amp motor – produces 10,000 to 25,000 RPM and 2.3 hp
- Precision-centering design – makes it easy to keep bit on outline
- Afterlock plunge-base depth adjustment – easy, precise adjustments at any plunge setting
- Constant Response circuitry – maintains constant speed under load
- Soft-start function – reduces start-up torque
- Always-on LED lighting – for enhanced visibility in bit area
- Two-stage quick clamp system – for fast tool-free conversion
- Variable-speed dial – for matching speed to workpiece and task
There are no reviews yet.