BUBBA 6.5″ Stainless Steel Pliers with Non-Slip Handle, Spring Loaded with Crimping Tools and Anvil Cutters Lanyard Hole and Sheath
The Bubba Stainless Steel Pliers bring a new level of strength and durability to fishing pliers. Developed with premium, high-carbon stainless steel and a titanium nitride coating, these pliers are purpose-built to withstand extreme duress and resist corrosion. They come equipped with carbide cutters, crimping cutouts and are spring-loaded, so they are always ready to go. The Stainless Steel Pliers also provide a high-end, molded polymer sheath with belt clip that allows for easy one-handed access and secure storage. On top of all this, they are engineered with our iconic, non-slip grip for maximum control. These are the last set of fishing pliers you will ever need. Featured in both 6.5″ and 8.5″ sizes.
BUBBA 6.5″ Stainless Steel Pliers Features:
- DIMENSIONS: 6. 5″ Overall Length; 2.5″ Jaw Length
- DURABLE: TiN-Coated, High-Strength, Stainless Steel Corrosion-Resistant Construction – built for ultimate control, strength and durability
- CONVENIENT: Spring-loaded with side cutters, a crimper tool, lanyard hole and coiled lanyard; Lightweight, water-resistant, molded polymer belt/pocket clip sheath
- RELIABLE: Patented Bubba Blade Non-Slip Grip handle ensure the pliers stay firmly anchored in your hand even when wet
- EASE OF USE: Quickly remove hooks or replace treble hooks on your favorite lure while out catching fish
There are no reviews yet.