Caboo Tree Free Bamboo Toilet Paper, Septic Safe, Biodegradable, Eco Friendly Bath Tissue with Soft, Quick Dissolving 2 Ply Sheets (300 Sheets Per Roll, 24 Double Rolls)
- TREE FREE TOILET PAPER made from sustainable grown bamboo, a fast growing grass, making our bamboo toilet paper a sustainable, eco-friendly alternative to traditional tree based bath tissue.
- BIODEGRADABLE, SEPTIC SAFE toilet paper, safe for all disposal systems including motorhome, and marine sanitation systems. The perfect rapid dissolve rv toilet paper for campers, and boats.
- GENTLE ON SENSITIVE SKIN, our eco friendly toilet paper is hypoallergenic, BPA-free, fragrance free, paraben free, lint free, non-GMO project verified, and uses an elemental chlorine free bleaching process.
- SOFT, STRONG 2 PLY toilet paper, gives you the perfect combination of bamboo’s strength yet still soft fibers.
- BULK PACK OF 24 DOUBLE ROLLS with 300 sheets per rolls. Caboo toilet paper is accredited by the BRC Global Standards, FSC, ISO 14000, and is proudly panda friendly.
SOFT + STRONG
Bamboo’s natural grass fibers produce a strong paper that is still soft for you and your Caboo! Our 2-ply paper is sturdy and soft for an impeccable clean.
Our toilet paper dissolves quickly and naturally keeping your system running smoothly. Using non-septic safe paper leads to a build up in pipes and sewage backup.
BREAKS DOWN NATURALLY
Bamboo fibers break down in an average of 4-6 months. It’s easy to see why Caboo is a smart choice when you compare that to the years of time it takes for tree paper to break down fully.
BPA is chemical compound used in manufacturing that has been linked to adverse side effects in humans. We are proud to produce BPA free TP for you and your family.
Zero Cut. One Planted.
Choosing Caboo saves trees and replants them, too. Working with the U.S. Forest service, we plant a tree for every pound of paper sold. More trees means better air, water, habitat and chance to combat climate change. We believe most people want to do better by the Earth. But where to start? We started Caboo: two brothers, a wife and a friend. Wiping out forests along with a spill or a bum just didn’t make sense to us. So we figured it out, building relationships with trusted farmers, retailers and folks along the way. Ten years and two kids later, we’re even more committed to making tree-free the go-to. Daily decisions like choosing Caboo do make a difference. We and the forest thank you!
There are no reviews yet.