Canon PIXMA TR4722 All-in-One Wireless InkJet Printer with ADF, Mobile Print and Fax
CANON PIXMA TR4722 Wireless InkJet All-In-One Printer. Compact, Versatile, Easy-to-use For all your work or home printing needs, the PIXMA TR4722 Wireless All-in-One Printer has you covered. Enjoy simple setup through the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY App and an easy to install 2-Cartridge hybrid ink system and front loading 100-sheet paper tray. Big on performance, the PIXMA TR4722 is equipped with Auto 2-Sided Printing, an Auto Document Feeder for multi-page scanning, and built-in Fax functionality. With a variety of connectivity options, you’ll be able to do it all from your PC or mobile devices— plus, the PIXMA TR4722 is compatible with Canon apps for printing, scanning, creative projects and more. Simple, productive office and home printing in a compact size— that’s the PIXMA TR4722.
- PRINT, COPY, SCAN, FAX: the PIXMA TR4722 is a compact, 4-in-1 printer
- SIMPLE INITIAL SETUP through the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app
- EASY CARTRIDGE INSTALLATION & replacement
- Easy to load FRONT PAPER TRAY — 100 sheet plain paper capacity
- AUTO DOCUMENT FEEDER, efficiently scans multi-page documents up to legal size
- Save up to 50% of your paper costs with AUTO 2-SIDED (DUPLEX) PRINTING for letter size documents
- A HYBRID INK SYSTEM produces both sharp black text and colorful prints
- With BUILT-IN WIRELESS connectivity, easily print from any room — from laptops, tablets, and smartphones
- ENHANCED CREATIVITY with mobile and PC applications: Easy-PhotoPrint Editor, Creative Park App, and Poster Artist Lite (Windows only)
- SMART ASSISTANT SUPPORT: Google HomeTM smart devices
- PRINT SPEEDS: approximately 8.8 images per minute (black) / 4.4 images per minute (color)
- AUTO POWER ON/OFF: automatically turns on when you need it and off when you don’t
- DOCUMENT REMOVAL REMINDER: lets you know when you’ve left an original document on the scanner
- Compatible Canon Inks: PG-275 Black Ink Cartridge; CL-276 Color Ink Cartridge. Including XL Ink Cartridges.