Champion Power Equipment 3500-lb. ATV/UTV Synthetic Rope Winch Kit
The Champion Power Equipment 100428 3500-lb. ATV/UTV Synthetic Rope Winch Kit includes everything you need to start winching. With a rated line pull of 3500 pounds, mount this winch on your ATV or side by side with the included mounting plate to quickly harness the strength of its 1.4-horsepower (12-volt) DC permanent magnet motor. Made from hi-tech polyethylene, the high flexibility and low weight of synthetic rope prevent kinking, plus it won’t fray or curl. Synthetic rope stores less kinetic energy and will not recoil with as much force as steel, and if it breaks, it can be repaired in the field, plus it floats so water recovery is easier. Since it’s free of wire splinters or burrs often found in steel rope, there’s less chance of injury. Designed with a stainless steel thimble and protective sleeve, the 50-feet by 3/16-inch synthetic winch rope is guided onto the drum through the fairlead. Featuring a black anodized finish, the lightweight aluminum hawse fairlead is precisely machined to maximize the life of the synthetic rope. The three-stage planetary gear system along with the handlebar-mounted remote control and free-spooling clutch offer excellent control while winching. With a gear reduction ratio of 171:1, the winch boasts a line speed of 3.3 feet per minute with a full load, and 9.8 feet per minute with no load. The drum measures 1.5 by 3.2 inches, and accompanied by the heavy-duty clevis hook and handy strap, this compact and lightweight tool is anything but lightweight when it comes to power. Offering much more than a motor and a spool of rope, the Champion 3500-lb. winch kit is a necessary tool for any situation you might encounter. Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 2-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
- 3500-lb. rated line pull powered by a 1.4-horsepower (12-volt) DC motor.
- Line speed of 3.3 feet per minute with a full load, and 9.8 feet per minute with no load.
- Included remote control and free-spooling clutch create an easier than ever winching experience.
- The hawse fairlead creates a smooth pull with the safe, strong and flexible synthetic rope, which is lightweight, splinter-free, won’t kink, has less recoil than steel and floats.
- Champion Support includes 2-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.