Chapin 8620B 150 lbs. Tow Behind Spreader with Auto-Stop
No more reaching back for levers and controls to stop seed and fertilizers from spilling off the impeller when you stop. Chapin unique dual impeller design allows material to spread when spreader and vehicle are in motion. When you stop moving, its stops spreading. No more burnt lawns and wasted product.
- Auto-stop dual impeller stops spreading when not in motion.
- Oil impregnated bronze bearings minimize friction on axle and gear box.
- Easy-to-set gate adjustment with 11 incremental settings for accurate application.
- Wide tread 14 pneumatic tires.
- Gearbox with oil impregnated bronze bearings and grease fitting.
- Heavy-duty trailer hitch designed for professional use.
- Not for use with lime products such as pelletized lime, lime powder and Agri lime.
|Product Depth (in.)||36 in||Product Height (in.)||36 in|
|Product Length (in.)||26 in||Product Width (in.)||26 in|
|Spread width (in.)||120|
|Applicator type||Applicator Part/Accessory||Load Weight Capacity (lb)||150 lb|
|Product Weight (lb.)||40|
|Spreader type||Broadcast||Spreader Usage Type||Fertilizer, Garden Soil, Grass Seed, Pesticide, Repellent, Sand, Topsoil, Weed Killer|
Warranty / Certifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|