Chevron Havoline Lifelong Synthetic Motor Oil, 10W30, 6 Quart Smart Change Box Case (2-Pack)
Chevron Havoline Lifelong Full Synthetic Motor Oil 10W-30, is a premium full synthetic oil with Deposit Shield Technology designated for vehicles or engines of any mileage. It is formulated with seal conditioning agents and a proprietary cleaning booster to help prevent oil consumption and deliver wear protection that exceeds GF-6 industry test limits. Provides unsurpassed protection against sludge, varnish and deposit buildup to keep engines running cleaner and stronger for longer. Havoline LIFELONG Full Synthetic Motor Oils with Deposit Shield Technology are recommended for advanced, high power density and performance engines with turbochargers, and gasoline direct injection. For high mileage and newer cars, SUV, and light truck engines where ILSAC GF-6 and/or API SP or previous specification is specified. Recommended for vehicles operating in extreme hot and cold or stop-and-go driving conditions. For use in most domestic and import passenger cars, SUVs, pickup trucks and vans.
Chevron Havoline Lifelong Full Synthetic Motor Oil 10W-30, 6 Quart Smart Change Box
Chevron Havoline Lifelong Full Synthetic Motor Oils use the latest full synthetic base oils and special cleaning additives, including seal conditioners, antioxidants and friction modifiers.
Value – 20% more oil vs 5qt
- Easy to use – smoother, faster, glug-free pour
- Environmentally friendly, 70% less plastic
- Help maximize the power of your engine while maintaining fuel efficiency and cleanliness
- Deliver superior anti-wear protection for bearings to help preserve engines and turbocharger durability.
- Provide unsurpassed mitigation against Low Speed Pre-Ignition in turbocharged direct injection engines to protect critical engine parts
- Help reduce leak and prevent oil consumption with special conditioners for seals and gasket
- Reduce evaporative oil loss at high temperature compared to conventional and part synthetic motor oils
- HAVOLINE LL SYN 10W30, 6Q case