Coleman Ice Chest | Coleman 316 Series Wheeled Hard Coolers, 65 Quart
It all began when we created the portable, gas-powered lantern that illuminated the first evening football game west of the Mississippi. In WWII, our camping stoves transformed the way soldiers ate in the field. We continued to revolutionize the outdoors with our cooler manufacturing in the 1950s, and in the decades that followed we added tents, sleeping bags, lighting, and more.
After 120 years, Coleman gear is everywhere you are: on the trail, by the lake, at a tailgate, or in the middle of a music festival. We’re always around a place where there are friends, coolers, and campfires. So, grab a tent, fire up a grill, and pull up a chair. The Outside Is Calling. Answer it.
- FULLY INSULATED: Lid and body Keeps the Ice up to 4 days in temperatures as high as 90°F; logo color on cooler may vary
- FOR THE LONG HAUL: Heavy-duty 6-inch wheels and durable telescoping & pocket handles designed for easy transport
- CUP HOLDERS WITH DRAIN: Molded into the lid to keep drinks from spilling; fit up to a 30-oz. tumbler
- HAVE-A-SEAT LID: Closed lid supports up to 250 lbs.
- STAIN-RESISTANT LINER: Ice Chest For easy cleanup
- EASY TO OPEN: Recessed lip for easier access to contents
- LARGE CAPACITY: Holds up to 101 cans
- LEAKPROOF: Channel drain plug