CRAFTSMAN CMXGJAMDPS25 P2100 10-in 25-cc 2-Cycle Gas Pole Saw
The CRAFTSMAN® P2100 10-in gas pole saw is an easy-to-use pole saw designed to cut limbs and branches without a ladder. It has a 25cc 2-cycle engine with easy start technology for simpler pull starts.
A 10-in bar and chain are mounted on a 7-foot extension pole, allowing the user to reach up to 12-ft (based on user height). An automatic oiler makes sure the chain is always properly lubricated and keeps it in quality condition.
The CRAFTSMAN CMXGJAMDPS25 is attachment capable to convert the pole saw into many lawn care products (attachments sold separately).
- Powerful engine: 25cc engine that conquers tough tasks
- Simple pull starts: easy start technology
- Low-kickback: low-kickback 10-in bar and chain
- Extended reach: pole saw allows user to reach up to 12 ft. (based on user height)
- Minimal maintenance: automatic oiler to keep the bar and chain in quality condition
- Comfort: ergonomic over-mold handle designed for max comfort
- Attachment capable: to convert the pole saw into many lawn care products (attachments sold separately)
- Fuel Mix Ratio: 50:1 for optimal performance
- Included: shoulder strap, bar and chain oil, 2-cycle engine oil and a 2-year limited warranty. CRAFTSMAN CMXGJAMDPS25