Duxtop 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black 9100MC/BT-M20B
- PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER Duxtop induction cooktop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. ETL listed and built to North American electrical standards. Lightweight, portable induction cooktop makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, RVs, boats, etc.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY Choose from 15 preset power levels 200W to 1800W and 15 preset temperature level settings 140 F to 460 F. With an 83 percentage energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times
- EASY TO CLEAN & VIEW With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn on the oversized glass cooktop, making the induction burner easy to clean just wipe with a damp towel. The angle control panel with a large display screen, providing easy viewing, even from a distance.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION READY COOKWARE Induction stoves rely on cookware to heat, so it’s essential to choose magnetic bottom cookware with a minimum diameter of 5 inches. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED Please allow the induction hot plate to cool down before cleaning. If you have any questions with our product, please feel free to contact our customer service.
- Click here for more Cooktop on Our Website
Induction cooktop – 1800-Watt Portable Countertop Burner
• Digital control panel and LED display for easy control and viewing.
• Built-in count-down digital timer up to 170 minutes.
• 15 power levels from 200 to 1800 Watts; 15 temperature settings from 140℉ to 460℉.
• Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
• Safety features include auto-pan detection, over-heat protection w/diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system.
• 120V/60Hz 15 amps – standard in all homes.
• Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as: enameled iron, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
Why do you choose Duxtop induction cooktop?
✔Elegant and modern design complements any decor and adds style to any kitchen.
✔Built-in digital timer shuts off automatically compared with gas stoves.
✔With an 83% energy efficiency and 1800 watts, duxtop cooktop are almost 50% more powerful than gas stoves.
✔With no open flame or hot cooking element, spills will not burn or stick to the cooktop surface. Easy to clean.
✔The induction process produces heat only within the cookware, it is more energy-efficient and safer than electric or gas burners.
Tips: The rule of thumb for selecting cookware is, if a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, the cookware will work on your duxtop induction cooktop. Please ensure your cookware bottom is made of a ferrous magnetic material, otherwise the cooktop may not operate(displays “E0” error code).
SECURA is one of the leading North American small appliance manufacturer. Our products are sold under the SECURA and Duxtop brands. We have sold well over 8,000,000 units in the USA and continue to add our product line at an aggressive pace.
SECURA is proud to bring you high quality products in the kitchen, health and beauty and fitness areas. Our products are focused on ease of use, high quality material, ergonomic design and affordability.