ECHO CS-400-18 18 in. 40.2 cc Gas 2-Stroke Cycle Chainsaw
The gas powered ECHO chainsaw CS-400 is a rugged, professional-grade 18 in. chainsaw that cuts logs with up to a 32 in. Dia. This chainsaw’s cutting power makes it great for cutting firewood. Packed with commercial-grade features for easy use and maintenance, the CS-400 includes a reduced-effort starting system and a 40.2 cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine that delivers ample power for tough jobs. This built-to-last engine is also protected by a heavy-duty air filter and engine air pre-cleaner to protect against dust and dirt, so you can count on peak performance for years.
- Use a 50:1 ratio of fuel to oil mix for 2-stroke cycle engines, recommend using only fresh gas with a minimum octane rating of 89 or higher (mid-grade to premium) at all times
50:1 ratio equal 1 US Gal. 89 octane plus 2.6 fl. oz. ECHO PowerBlend Oil or ECHO Red Armor Oil
Gas powered chainsaw features a 40.2 cc professional-grade 2-stroke gas engine
- Chainsaw comes with a 1-year commercial/5-year consumer warranty
Comes with 18 in. bar and chain provides reliable cutting performance
i-30 starting system with digital ignition delivers easy starting and smooth acceleration
Tool-less, easy access air filter
- Heavy-duty air filter increases engine life
Side-access chain tensioner enables quick and easy adjustments
- Automatic oiler keeps the chain lubricated for smooth operation
- G-force engine air pre-cleaner maintains clean air supply to engine, helping protect against dust and debris
- Safety tip (kick guard) sold separately as an accessory.