Eight O’Clock Ground Coffee 100% Colombian Peaks 33 Ounce (Pack of 1)
You don’t get to be 150 years young without reinventing yourself every once in a while. Throughout the years, we’ve explored new varieties. Changed our look. Rolled out ground coffee and single-serving Keurig K-Cup packs. But there are some things we’ll never change.
For starters, the classic flavors inside our new bags remain untouched. All of our whole bean and ground varieties continue to be crafted using only high quality, 100% Arabica coffee.
And all of our roasting is done at our own facility in Maryland, USA, under the expert supervision of master roasters. It’s what you look for in your coffee, and it’s what we’ll always deliver.
- GREAT TASTING Coffee Since 1859 – Winey notes and a rich, elegant aroma with a full-bodied finish. All of roasting is done at our own facility in Maryland, USA
- 100% Colombian Peaks: Cultivated exclusively at high-altitude in Colombia’s rich volcanic soils, beans are harvested at their optimum ripeness
- MEDIUM ROASTED COFFEE: From Our award-winning roast of 100% Colombian beans. Medium roast with a lingering sweet finish
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: 100% Arabica beans for premium quality and taste, Kosher certified
- COMMITMENT TO ENVIRONMENT: Through partnerships with different coffee organizations, we hope to support the coffee farming community with the goal to help improve the quality of life for all people involved in the coffee supply chain
100% Arabica Beans
All of our whole bean and ground coffees are carefully crafted using 100% Arabica beans for maximum quality and taste. It’s what you look for in your coffee, and it’s what we’ll always deliver.
150 Years of Experience
While a lot has changed in the 150 years since we started roasting coffee, some things have not. All our coffee is roasted at our own facility under the careful supervision of our expert roasters.
Made in USA – Brew the Perfect Cup
Whether you prefer whole bean, single origin, flavored, or single serve coffee, we have coffee for you! Explore our collection and find your perfect cup. All of roasting is done at our own facility in Maryland, USA