Empava Electric Stove Induction Cooktop Vertical with Dual Burners Vitro Smooth Surface 120V, 12 Inch, Black Ceramic Glass
- The USA & Canada ETL Certified Electric Stove Induction Cooktop designed and engineered in the USA by Empava Appliances with 2 Years US Based Manufacturer Warranty.
The flawless Empava smooth vitro ceramic glass surface allows for effortless cleanup, manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the ground and withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping. Approved for installation over any Empava brand 24 in. under-counter single wall ovens.
- Most stainless steel and cast-iron cookware are induction compatible.
- Hot Surface indicator – An “H” will appear in the surface cooking area display let you know when elements are hot to the touch with just a glance. Pan size sensor heats the element to the size of your cookware and turns off when no pan is present for safety and more efficient cooking. With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, with child control lock feature prevents unintended activation for added safety.
9 Power Level settings from 100W up to total of 1800W power sharing. It has a heating level from as low as 100w to fast boiling, accurate and easy temperature changes at the touch of a button, boil, stew, fry, stir fry, switch from one mode to another as needed, making cooking easy and enjoyable.
1-99 minutes timer mode will help you to cook perfectly and accurately. Our induction cooktop can control the cooking time precisely for you. You can set induction cooktop to turn the cooking zone off automatically after your setting time is up, rest and enjoy the rare leisure time!
- Empava Appliances designs the highest quality cooking experience. Our induction cooktops, gas cooktops and wall ovens are fully equipped for safety, the sleek black finish and built-in design offers an attractive look for any counter. Red LED display with black glass surface helps achieve a modern look that complements the entire kitchen.
- Now you are cooking! Enjoy all these features even more by knowing this cooktop. Product Dimension 13.4 in. L x 20.5 in. D x 2.12 in. H. Cutout Dimensions 12.4 in. L x 20 in. D., plug and go US Standard 120v electrical plug pre-installed, 20 amps breaker required.
The Empava 2 Burners Electric Stove Induction Cooktop combines the power of gas with the easy clean-up of electric to give you the utmost cooking flexibility Induction cooking is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric and offers more responsive exceptional temperature control at low and high heats so it is gentle enough to melt chocolate and powerful enough to boil water And because heat is generated directly in the cookware the cooktop stays cooler to the touch making it safer and easier to clean Induction elements are compatible with most stainless steel and cast-iron cookware If a magnet sticks to the bottom of a pot or pan it is induction friendly Empava products offer the best in contemporary design matched with the latest in appliance technologies to transform the way you live
Color Black Ceramic Glass
Special Feature Vitro Ceramic Glass Surface, Hot Surface Indicator, Multi Power Level Settings, Built-in Timer and Children Lock, LED Digital Display Touch Control
Heating Elements 2
Product Dimensions 13″D x 21″W x 5″H
Wattage 1800 watts
Controls Type Touch
Voltage 120 Volts
Burner type Ceramic
Included Components Installation Kit, Electric Induction Cooktop, 110V Power Cord, Manual
Power Source Induction
Item Weight 10 Pounds
Item Weight 10 pounds