ESCO 92041 2-Ton Air Bladder Jack (3-Stage)
The ESCO Pro Series 3 Stage Bladder Jack (Model 92041) is the perfect lightweight portable 2 ton jack for lifting automotive, SUV and light trucks. Unlike standard floor jacks, this bladder jack is 100% air operated with no moving parts or hydraulic system, making it virtually maintenance free. For added safety, the ESCO Bladder Jack also features a dual safety valve that prevents both over-inflation and uncontrolled descend (deflation) of the jack under load. ESCO Bladder Jacks can also be used for repair projects in body shop, as an additional support on frame machines to lift in small increments as needed or for lifting heavy items with precision. Lifting capacity is 2 tons or 4,000 lbs. Minimum height is 8 inches and maximum lifting height is 22 inches. Working air pressure 100-145 psi.
- 2 ton capacity
- Large bottom plate and internal stabilization cylinder for added stability
- Heavy-duty air-bags are safe and able to handle day-to-day use
- Popular choice for collision repair shops for use with frame machines
- Ideal for use in brake, suspension, tire/wheel, mobile service and many other applications
- 2.25 in. extension included
- Working air pressure 100 psi to 145 psi
- Jack width 9.8 in.
- Easy up and down function handle
- Minimum height 8 in.
- Maximum height 22 in. (with extension)
|Chassis Length (in.)||11||Collapsed height (in.)||7.9|
|Handle Length (in.)||8.85||Product Depth (in.)||9.8|
|Product Height (in.)||7.9||Product Width (in.)||9.8|
|Features||No Additional Features||General Part Type||Floor Jack|
|Ideally Used For||General||Included||Foot Plate, Handle, Hydraulic Jacks|
|Material||Steel||Maximum Lift Height (in.)||22|
|Mechanism type||Mechanical||Minimum Lift Height (in.)||7.9|
|Product Weight (lb.)||36|
|Saddle Diameter (in.)||3.5||Weight Capacity (lb.)||4000|
Warranty / Certifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year warranty|