Evenflo LiteMax Infant Car Seat Base, Easy to Install, Versatile and Convenient, Meets All Federal Safety Standards, Durable Construction, Compatible with All LiteMax Infant Car Seats, Black
The Evenflo® LiteMax™ Infant Car Seat provides comfort for your child and exclusive convenience for the ultimate value in child restraints. This seat can be used rear-facing only for children between 4 and 35 pounds and is compatible with all Evenflo LiteMax infant car seats.
- EVENFLO LITEMAX CAR SEAT BASE: The Evenflo LiteMax Infant Car Seat Base is a professionally designed and easy to install infant car seat base. It is intended to be used only with LiteMax Infant Car Seats.
- CONVENIENT AND SAFE: This convenient car seat base can be kept in your family’s second vehicle making transfer of your Evenflo LiteMax Infant Car Seat a snap.
- VERSATILE & TESTED: In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable federal safety standards, this car seat base also passes Evenflo’s comprehensive Side Impact Test Standards.
- SAFE INSTALLATION: The LiteMax Infant Car Seat Base includes exclusive safety features like SureSafe Installation which includes Quick Connector Latch Technology and LATCH guides for an accurate installation each time.
- TRUSTED FOR NEARLY 100 YEARS: Evenflo has been a trusted source of quality-built child safety systems for almost 100 years. The real-life design placed into each of our products have been engineered for everyday use.
- LiteMax Accessory Base: To be used ONLY with LiteMax infant car seats
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards AND Evenflo’s Side Impact Test Standard
- Superior Testing: Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard
For a period of 90 days from the original purchase of this Product, Evenflo warrants to the original end user (Purchaser) this Product (including any accessories) against defects in material or workmanship. Evenflo’s sole obligation under this express limited warranty shall be, at Evenflo’s option, to repair or replace any Product that is determined to be defective by Evenflo and determined to be covered by this warranty. Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the Purchaser. Proof of purchase in the form of a receipted invoice or bill of sale evidencing that the Product is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This express limited warranty is extended by Evenflo ONLY to the original Purchaser of the Product and is not assignable or transferable to subsequent purchasers or end users of the Product. For warranty service, contact Evenflo’s ParentLink Consumer Resource Center.