Furniture Clinic Cutting Board Oil | Food Safe Mineral Oil to Protect, Condition & Restore Cutting Boards, Butcher Blocks & Countertops, 17 oz. FurnitureClinic Mineral Oil for cutting boards is a food grade cutting board oil. The oil is used to protect, condition and restore cutting boards, butcher blocks and counter-tops. The oil comes in a easy to use 17 oz. container.
Furniture Clinic Cutting Board Oil | Food Safe Mineral Oil 17 oz
- PROTECT & RESTORE: For cutting boards, butcher blocks, and counter tops. This food grade mineral oil is safe to use on all wooden items, and contains Pure USP mineral oil for safe food contact
- INSTRUCTIONS: Ensure the surface is clean and dry before application. Apply the oil generously and evenly over the wood or granite using a clean soft cloth or paper towel. Make sure all sides of the board or cutting block are covered and leave any excess to soak into the surface. Leave the oil to soak in for at least 4 hours, but for 24 hours if possible.
- MADE IN THE UK: Furniture Clinic specializes in providing Easy-to-use DIY Repair Products to clean, repair, and restore all leather, fabric and wood items.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We understand that wood protection, treatment, and restoration can be a daunting task, but don’t be afraid. Our experts are here if you have questions before purchasing and if after purchasing you’re not satisfied with the results (we expect you will be), we offer a money back guarantee. We know our product works wonderfully when used correctly
- GOOD HOUSEKEEPING SEAL: This product was evaluated by the Good Housekeeping institute and after rigorous testing by their expert scientists and engineers, has been granted the prestigious Good Housekeeping seal. Evaluation of the product includes reviewing product effectiveness, as well as packaging and marketing claims.