GE APEL50LZ 50 pt. Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump for Basement, Garage or Wet Rooms up to 4500 sq. ft. in Grey
GE APEL50LZ Appliances Energy Star dehumidifiers are designed to effectively remove excessive moisture for various dampness levels, offering optimal home comfort for you and your family.This GE APEL50LZ 50 pint Energy Star Dehumidifier with built-in pump removes 50 pints of water from the air per day. This model is ideal for wet room conditions, anywhere in the home, basement or garage. The built-in pump with an included hose, allows water to be drained to any convenient location up to 16 feet away. This feature eliminates the need to check in on the water level in the bucket, and the need to empty the bucket periodically. The adjustable humidistat allows you to set your desired humidity level anywhere between 30-70% (40% is recommended for maximum comfort). The soft touch control panel and LED digital controls on this GE APEL50LZ dehumidifier let you clearly see and manage your settings. This Energy Star model offers 3 fan speeds, auto defrost control, and a 2- or 4- hour off timer, while pocket handles and easy roll hidden wheels make it easy to move from one location to another.
- 50 Pints Per Day – The ideal dehumidifier for bedroom, basements, garages and other spaces with high humidity up to 4,500 sq. ft., this Energy Star certified unit removes 50 pints of moisture from the air every day.
- Built-in Pump – The built-in pump with an included hose allows water to be drained to any convenient location up to 16 feet away.
- Three Fan Speeds – Choose from three dehumidifier fan speeds to customize your comfort level.
- Empty Bucket Alarm – Alerts you if the bucket is full or missing, the alarm will sound for 10 seconds to let you know it’s time to empty or replace the bucket
- Clean Filter Alert – The unit works best with a clean filter, so we’ll remind you when it’s time to clean it
- Ease of Use – The pocket handles and easy-roll wheels make it easy to transport between rooms
- Energy Star Certified – This Energy Star certified dehumidifier gives you the same great performance while using less energy and reducing utility costs.
- Additional features – the adjustable humidistat, auto restart and auto defrost provide effective moisture removal from very damp rooms
- Continuous Drain Option – This unit comes with a external hose connection for continuous drain option, eliminating the need to empty a bucket
- Click here for more Dehumidifier on Our Website
From the Manufacturer