Georgia Pacific Professional Compact Coreless Bathroom Tissue, Septic Safe, 2-Ply, White (1000 sheets/roll, 36 rolls)
- Compact Coreless 2-Ply Toilet Paper is specifically designed to increase capacity. Compact allows you to convert existing dispensers with the use of specially designed dispenser spindles.
- Coreless rolls let you use nearly 100% of the toilet paper by avoiding stub roll waste
- High capacity rolls help reduce service calls and the risk of run-out
- More hygienic system design because locked system protects unused rolls until current roll is fully dispensed
- Sustainably made with at least 25% post-consumer recycled fiber
- For use with Compact® Coreless dispenser that’s sold separately
- Provides up to twice the sheet count of standard two-ply rolls, reducing maintenance and run-outs
Compact® Coreless 2-Ply Recycled Toilet Paper is specifically designed to increase capacity. Compact® Coreless Toilet Paper rolls fit a variety of dual-roll or high capacity 4-roll commercial toilet paper dispensing options or convert existing dispensers with the use of specially designed dispenser spindles. Packaged in plastic instead of cardboard boxes, this 2-ply toilet paper has 95% less packaging waste and requires half the storage space as compared to GP standard bathroom tissue. Shown here in the 36-roll package, these commercial toilet paper rolls are also available in a convenient 18-roll package (19378).
A sustainable option, Compact® Coreless 2-Ply Recycled Toilet Paper contains at least 25% post-consumer recycled fiber and meets or exceeds EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines. It meets Green Seal™ Standard GS-1, based on chlorine-free processing, energy and water efficiency, and content of 100% recovered material, with a minimum of 25% post-consumer material. See GreenSeal.org for more information. This soft, double ply toilet paper is also UL ECOLOGO® Certified for reduced environmental impact (see specific attributes evaluated at UL.COM/EL UL-175). It’s a USDA Certified Biobased product and can help earn LEED® credits.
The LEED® Certification mark is a registered trademark owned by the U.S. Green Building Council and is used by permission.
- GLOBAL PRODUCT TYPE: Tissues-Bath Regular Roll
- COLOR(S): White
- FOR USE WITH: Georgia Pacific 56743, 56744, 56784, 56783, 56789, 56790, 56787, 56788, 56780, 56781,
- LENGTH: 4.05″
- NUMBER OF PLIES: 2
- NUMBER OF SHEETS: 1000 per roll
- PACKING TYPE: Poly Wrap
- QUANTITY: 36 per carton
- ROLL DIAMETER: 4.75″
- SHIPPING QUANTITY: 36 per carton
- TISSUE TYPE: Toilet
- WIDTH: 3.85″