GreenPan Valencia Pro Hard Anodized Healthy Ceramic Nonstick 10″ Frying Pan Skillet with Lid, PFAS-Free, Induction, Dishwasher Safe, Oven Safe, Gray
Valencia Pro brings together over a decade of innovations in one incredible collection. Designed to last, this frypan is crafted with strengthened hard anodized aluminum for extra durability and scratch resistance. This versatile 10” pan features a sturdy Magneto base for superior induction efficiency so you can brown, sauté, and sear without heat loss on any stovetop, including induction.
The pan features our Thermolon Minerals Pro ceramic nonstick, a diamond-infused coating that’s metal utensil safe and designed to stand up to intense use while continuing to give you even heating, effortless release, and easy cleanup. A durable glass lid lets you cook and look with ease. The frypan’s stainless steel handle lets you go from stovetop to oven with ease and the dishwasher safe design makes cleaning up big messes stress-free.
- Kitchen Must-Have – 10-inch covered frypan to fit your everyday cooking needs and techniques – from sauté, stir fry, braise or sear, to fry or bake; All-round pan for everything from crispy veggies preparations to mouthwatering pan-seared steaks or fish
- Healthy Ceramic Nonstick – Our healthy ceramic non-stick Thermolon Minerals Pro coating is now metal utensil safe while remaining 100% toxin-free at any temperature; Manufactured without PFAS, PFOA, Lead or Cadmium, which guarantees that no toxic fumes will release even when accidentally overheated
- Magneto Technology – The cookware durable hard anodized reinforced body now features our Magneto induction technology: it guarantees base stability, ensures your pan will never warp, wobble or scratch over time and results in perfectly even cooking, browning, searing and sautéing without the loss of energy or heat
- Features – Thermolon Minerals Pro, our latest generation of ceramic nonstick, takes it a step further offering you the most advanced, durable and resilient ceramic non-stick on the market: metal utensils safe, fast and even heating, effortless food release and easy cleanup guaranteed; The pan features riveted stainless steel and broiler safe handle for easy transition from stovetop to oven as well as drip-free pouring rim
- Use and Care – Suitable for all stovetops including induction, gas, electric, halogen or ceramic; Oven and broiler safe up to 600°F, and dishwasher safe for added convenience; For long-lasting performance, cook on low to medium heat settings with just a few drops of high smoke point oil or butter – nylon or wooden utensils recommended
There are no reviews yet.