Greenworks 12″ 8 Amp Corded Electric Snow Shovel with Electric Start, 2600802
Combining innovation and functionality, the Greenworks 8 Amp 12-inch Corded Electric Snow Shovel provides an easy, convenient, and eco-friendly solution to get snow out of your way this winter. Lightweight and easy to maneuver, the 12-inch snow shovel powers through snow on the porch, patio, steps, sidewalk, and more. Simply plug-in and power-up.
The ergonomic handle design eliminates the need to bend while the 2-blade paddle auger clears snow from your path and pavement, reducing the pain and strain of shoveling. Clear a path 12 inches wide by 4 inches deep in a single pass, while the durable scraper blade at the base of the unit lets you clear right to the ground without damaging your deck or driveway.
And when the job is done easily store inside of a hall closet or hangs easily on the wall for quick, convenient access. The Greenworks Corded Electric Snow Shovel is backed by a 3-year warranty. Assembled product weight – 14.8 lbs.
Features of Greenworks 8 Amp 12-Inch Corded Electric Snow Shovel:
- 8 Amp electric motor offers ease of use
- Hassle free push button electric start
- Light weight and compact for quick clearing in tight spaces
- Clearing width of 12-inch makes it easy to maneuver
- Clears up to 300 lbs. of snow per minute
- Discharge Distance: Up to 20-ft.
- Assembled product weight – 14.8 lbs.
- Adjustable auxiliary handle adds comfort and control during use
- 3-year warranty
- (1) 12-inch Snow Shovel
- (1) Owner’s Manual
Elyse G –
If are older and tired of shoveling snow, this is a good investment. Just used it on 6 inches of wet snow and it worked great! Do not force it into the snow just take your time and let it do the work.