Braun Epilator Silk-epil 3 3-270, Hair Removal for Women, Shaver & Trimmer
- LONG-LASTING RESULTS: epilate once and get smooth skin for up to 4 weeks with America’s #1 epilator brand
- EFFICIENT: remove 4x shorter hair than wax, perfect epilator for beginners to use on legs and body
- CONVENIENT: as easy as shaving, as long-lasting as wax for salon-like smooth skin at-home
- SAVE MONEY: Never make a hair removal appointment again. Switch to Silk·épil from waxing at the salon and save over $700 a year
- LESS PAIN: Massage roller cap gently stimulate and massage your skin to reduce pain during epilation
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: shave, trim, and epilate with interchangeable heads
- GIFT: Give the gift of an at-home salon-like experience with the perfect Mothers Day gifts for mom, sister, daughter, or wife
- SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE: Reach out to Braun for any concerns on your products in the first 100 days!
Efficiently removes hairs by the root for long-lasting smoothness.
The SmartLight reveals even the finest hairs for extra-thorough hair removal.
Gently stimulate and massage your skin for even more comfort.
2 speed settings
Lets you choose what’s best for your individual skin type and personal beauty routine.
How to epilate: tips for first-time users
Evenings are the best time for epilation; you’re more relaxed, and any minor bumps will be gone by the morning! The best preparation is exfoliating in warm water. It will leave your skin clean and relaxed and will help to reduce those dreaded ingrown hairs. Use an exfoliating scrub or mitt, or we recommend our Braun Silk-épil SkinSpa innovative exfoliating brush for 4X better results than manual scrubbing.
When epilating, hold your epilator so that it feels natural. Hold at a 90-degree angle to your legs and run the epilator in an upward motion against the direction of hair growth. There’s no need to press down too hard; simply touch the epilator lightly on the skin. Braun Silk-épil Wet & Dry can be used in the bath or shower for additional comfort. The massaging rollers also help to minimize discomfort. With regular use, epilation becomes virtually painless.
The golden rule is to moisturize after epilation, not before. Apply body lotion for the best results and get set for super-soft, silky skin in the morning.