Hamilton Beach 49976 FlexBrew Trio 2-Way Coffee Maker, Compatible with K-Cup Pods or Grounds, Combo, Single Serve & Full 12c Pot, Black
Enjoy a cup of hot coffee for yourself or 12 people with the Hamilton Beach® FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker. One side of the machine brews individual K-Cups® while the other side of the machine brews for the whole crew. Convenient for home, business and office use.
- 3-WAYS TO BREW: Brew up to 12 cups with ground coffee on the carafe side or use dual purpose single serving to brew a pod or ground coffee on the other. The included pod holder and single-serve grounds basket easily handle both options
- SINGLE-CUP COFFEE MAKER: Brew a cup with a K-Cup, pod, another pod brand, or ground coffee. The included pod holder and single-serve grounds basket easily handle both options and the cup rest removes so you can brew into a tall travel mug
- BREW A FULL POT OF COFFEE: This programmable coffee maker has Easy-Touch programming for wake-up ready coffee. After brewing, coffee stays warm for 2 hours and the power automatically shuts off. Auto Pause & Pour lets you pour a cup as coffee brews
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BREW STRENGTH: Control how strong you want your coffee with Select-a-Brew: regular and bold brewing options
- 2 SEPARATE EASY-FILL WATER RESERVOIRS: Each brewing side on this Hamilton Beach coffee maker has its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window, so you always know exactly how much water to add
- Bold or Regular brew strength options
- Automatic Pause & Serve function when removing carafe
- Single brewing side lets you brew into a cup or 8″ tall travel mug
- Brews up to 10 oz. with a K-Cup pack or 14 oz. with ground coffee
- Includes single-serve pack holder and brew basket for grounds
- Storage area inside cup rest for single-serve pack holder for brew basket
- K-Cup pack-piercing assembly removes for easy cleaning
- Compatible with Melitta #1 small paper filters
- Two easy-fill reservoirs and easy-view water windows
- Carafe side with programmable timer
- 2-hour auto shutoff
Is the FlexBrew Coffee Maker Economical?
Saving money, time and the environment are all important when it comes to coffee. While K-Cups are still working on providing entirely recyclable options, you do get to use a ceramic mug or steel thermos when you make your own coffee at home. This is much more eco-friendly than getting a foam or paper cup every time you buy coffee to go. The Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker can serve up to 12 cups at one time on the carafe side. The best part about this is that you can schedule your coffee to made at the same time every day. Cost-effective and time-saving, just the way you like your coffee.
Which Type of Coffee Can I Brew with the 2-Way Coffee Maker?
Every major coffee brand has their own brand of K-Cup that’s fully compatible with the Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker, allowing you to have your favorite on-the-go coffee right inside of your home. Instead of waiting in a driveway or long line inside the store, you just have to insert the K-Cup and follow the settings.
Is the FlexBrew Coffee Maker Easy to Use?
Like the name implies, this 2-way coffee maker is flexible to use when serving small or large parties. Similar to other machines that use K-Cups, simply insert your favorite flavor and choose how the size of your coffee mug. You can easily fill up a coffee thermos, mug or other type of cup for single-serve. On the other side of the coffee maker is a traditional coffee pot, referred to as a carafe that can serve larger groups of people. The process is identical to classic coffee machines, where you fill up the back-end with water, place the carafe under and press the brew button.