Husky DPFRPNCB Pneumatic 21-Degree 3-1/2 in. Full Round Head Framing Nailer and Pneumatic Mini Palm Nailer Kit with Nails
The Husky DPFRPNCB Pneumatic 21° 3-1/2 in. Full Round Head Framing Nailer and Mini Palm Nailer Kit with Nails contains is ideal framing, truss assembly, sheathing, subfloors, fencing, deck work, crates, pallets, and furniture assembly. The framing nailer features a one piece drive blade for increased durability, and a lightweight magnesium body perfect for long shifts. The magazine is easy to reload when the anti-dry-firing threshold is met. A dual mode trigger allows bump firing for speed or sequential firing for accuracy. Husky DPFRPNCB
Other features include a tool-free depth adjust, a no mar safety tip, and a comfort grip handle. The framing nail gun is compatible with plastic collated 21° framing nails from 2 in. to 3-1/2 in. When you inevitably run into a tight area or awkward position where the powerful framing nailer just isn’t an option, switch out the bigger nail gun on your air compressor with the compact Mini Palm Nailer. Weighing in at just 1.13 lbs., this palm nailer allows you to drive a 2 in. to 4. in. nail in places where swinging a hammer is not possible. Husky DPFRPNCB
This tiny work horse features a magnetic tip to hold the nail in place, a recessed holder for accurate placement, and a comfort grip designed to reduce impact to your hand. The Pneumatic 21° 3-1/2 in. Full Round Head Framing Nailer and Mini Palm Nailer Kit includes 50 framing nails so you can get right to work, and is covered by Husky’s 2 Year Limited Warranty. Husky DPFRPNCB
- 2-piece nail gun kit for framing, truss assembly, sheathing, subfloors, fencing, deck work, crates, pallets, and furniture assembly
Framing nailer: compatible with 10-Gauge to 12-Gauge plastic collated 21° framing nails from 2 in. to 3-1/2 in.
- Framing nailer: 1-piece drive blade, anodized aluminum cylinder, and Teflon O-rings for increased durability
Framing nailer: magnesium body results in a rugged and lightweight tool great for extended use
- Framing nailer: anti-dry-firing design reduces damage on internal components
Framing nailer: dual mode trigger for switching easily between bump and sequential firing
- Framing nailer: tool-free depth adjust for various applications
Framing nailer: no mar safety contact tip eliminates damage to working surface
- Framing nailer: comfort grip handle reduces fatigue while increasing control
Palm nailer: allows you to drive a nail in tight spaces or awkard positions where swinging a hammer is not possible
- Palm nailer: compatible with 6D to 16D nails from 2 in. to 4 in.
Palm nailer: magnetic tip and recessed slot to hold the nail in place
- Palm nailer: comfort grip made of rubber designed to reduce impact to hand
Kit includes 50 count 21° 3 in. framing nails to get you right to work, along with air tool oil and adjustment tools
- Backed by Husky’s limited 2-year warranty, Husky DPFRPNCB
- Check out our helpful buying guide to learn more about nailers.
- Click here for more Nailer on Our Website