imarku Japanese Chef Knife – Pro Kitchen Knife 8 Inch Chef’s Knives High Carbon Stainless Steel Sharp Paring Knife with Ergonomic Handle, Useful Kitchen Gadgets
imarku Japanese Chef Knife:
- High-Carbon Stainless Steel Blade- It is manufactured from high-quality stainless steel that maintains its functionality for a long time. And to boost its sturdiness, the steel contains 0.6-0.75 carbon. This makes it two times as hard as other knives in its class as they contain about 0.3% carbon.
- Multi-functional Knife- The gyutou knife is classified and designed to be multipurpose knife for professional applications .It cuts,dices,slices,chops and also cuts meat off bones. It comes with a HRC( Rockwell Hardness Scale) of 56-58 which makes it among the tough knives in its class.
- Ergonomic Pakka Handle- To make it more professional and minimize any fatigue, finger numbness or aches after holding it continuously for an extended time the knife’s handle is made from Pakka. This is material that originates from Africa and its known for its comfort, strength and stability.
- Ultra-sharp Edge- Sharpness is key to achieving the best cuts and this is evident in the knife’s blade which is quite sharp and will remain this way even after tough tasks such as cutting tough meat or removing flesh from bones. The sharpness is further boosted by use of the latest Japanese engineering.
- Corrosion and Stainless Blade- In addition to carbon, 16-18% chrome is also included in the blade’s metal composition. This gives its a glossy finish which will not tarnish even after using it for a long time, making it the perfect gift for mother’s day, father’s day, wedding and birthday.
There are no reviews yet.