ISPRING 2-Stage Whole House Water Filtration System with 4.5 in. x 10 in. Sediment and Carbon Block Filters
The WGB21B is a great “point of entry” filtration system and an excellent alternative to the larger WGB22B (4.5″X20″) for smaller homes or where limited space may be a concern. The WGB21B will filter water directly from your source. This means that water from every outlet in your home will have passed through this filter, providing up to 50,000 Gal. of clean water for the entire family. The first stage of this system houses a 5-micron high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter (FP15B). This filter is responsible for removing dirt, rustand most suspended solids, to protect and extend the life of the CTO carbon block filter. The second stage houses the 5-micron CTO coconut shell carbon block filter (FC15B). Block carbon is more effective than other forms of carbon in that it is finely ground up carbon packed into a solidified block. This means they have a higher density than other types of carbon filters and are therefore more effective in removing their targeted contaminants. The carbon block filter knocks out bad tastes and odors, removes over 90% of sediment and chlorineand is highly effective on organic chemicals (VOCs) like pesticides, herbicidesand industrial chemicals. If you are on city water, your local water utility must meet very strict Federal and State standards for purity. Almost all municipally treated water is chlorinatedand this can affect taste and create odors in the water. The WGB21B filtration system will remove these tastes and odors.
- Two-Stage Effective Filtration: 1st-Stage premium 5-micron polypropylene sediment filter (FP15B) captures dirt, sand, silt, dust, rust, and scale particles and extends the life of CTO carbon block filter. Using high quality coconut shell carbon and highly compact fabrication tech, 2nd-stage CTO filter(FC15B) knocks out cloudiness as well as bad tastes and odors, removes over 90% of chlorine, and is highly effective on VOCs like pesticides, herbicides, and industrial solvents and other contaminants like trihalomethanes.
- Superb Filtration Capacity: 10″x4.5″ replaceable whole house water filters can provide up to a full year of clean water(up to 50,000 gallons) for a family of four. 1-inch inlet and outlet ports allow fast water flow with less pressure loss. Fine PP sediment filter and premium quality CTO filter not only bring clean and fresh water to every faucet in your house, but also help prolong the lives of your water-using appliances and protect plumbing from sediment and scale buildup.
- Easy Installation and Filter Change: The system comes pre-assembled onto the mounting bracket for a streamlined, DIY installation. Filter wrench included to make routine filter changes easy and quick. A pressure release valve allows for the release of built-up pressure when changing filters. Refer to our manual and/or YouTube videos to Install this point-of-entry (POE) filtration system at the main water supply to get clean and healthy water for the entire family.
- Top-Notch Customer Service: Backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee and extended manufacturer warranty upon warranty registration at iSpring. Lifetime tech support(678-261-7611) from Atlanta, GA USA.
- TDS Note: Unlike an RO system, this system will NOT reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), and instead keeps healthy minerals in your water. If you are interested in a filter that removes TDS, consider our iSpring Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems.