Janome MOD-8933D Serger with 4/3 Thread Capability and Differential Feed
The MOD 8933D serger is the perfect companion for the developing fashion enthusiast. This wonderful modern serger gives you the necessary features in a compact machine to make beginner denim, knit and crafting projects. This MOD serger ensures that your projects are conquered with power, precision and confidence. The three- and four-thread stitch options allow you to choose the right setting for your fabric and project.
Elegantly finish your garments with the quick change rolled hem. The quick change rolled hem ensures that the machine folds a piece of fabric neatly underneath and stitches it. With the flick of a switch you are set-up for rolled hem stitching, without the need to change the needle plate, foot or tension setting. The differential feed eliminates stretching and puckering on all fabric types.
- 3 and 4 thread stitch options: the 3 and 4 thread stitch options allow you to choose the right setting for your fabric and project the built-in elasticity within the overlock stitches help garments fit naturally and comfortably.
Retractable upper knife: the easily retractable upper knife allows you to serge your without cutting your fabrics the easily retractable upper knife makes threading safer and easier.
- Differential feed: the differential feed eliminates stretching and puckering on all fabric types turn the dial up if you are using fabric that stretches or puckers turn the dial down to keep your fabric firm as it moves underneath the needle to prevent any unwanted puckers.
Wide open threading: the left side of the serger opens for easy viewing while threading the lower looper pretension setting slider allows for easy threading in seconds.
- Included accessories: instructional dvd, 4 spools of thread, general purpose presser foot, screwdrivers, tweezers, set of serger needles.
Quick change rolled hem: the quick change rolled hem ensures that the machine folds a piece of fabric neatly underneath and stitches it with the flick of a switch you are set-up for rolled hem stitching, without the need to change the needle plate, foot or tension setting.
- Optional Gathering.
Adjustable Stitch Length.
- Easy Lay-In Threading.
Adjustable Tension Dials.
- Built-In Threading Chart.
Color Coded Thread Guides.
- Tension Release Lever.
Easily Accessible Lower Looper.
- Lower Looper Pretension Setting Slider.
Adjustable Foot Pressure.
- Instructional DVD Included.
25-Year Limited Warranty.
samantha Lynn –
Love it! A little smaller than I expected but it’s my first serger so it may be a totally normal size (I have no idea). Good color coded guide for the thread which is much appreciated. I also didn’t realize it came with some starter thread!