Kaytee Sunflower Hearts and Chips Bird Seed, 8-Pound
Kaytee Sunflower Hearts & Chips Wild Bird Food delivers quality nutrition to your feathered friends while encouraging them to flock to your yard. The hulls have been removed, making the seeds easier to eat. This helps to eliminate mess, and also prevents fallen seeds from germinating and growing in your yard. Since there are no hulls, this mix is completely edible and ideal for year-round feeding for your birdie pals. These seeds act like a magnet in attracting birds, including grosbeaks, titmice, buntings, finches and chickadees.
- Brand Kaytee
Target Species Bird
Item Form Seeds
Breed Recommendation Small Breeds
Specific Uses For Product Outdoor
- Pure sunflower seed mix is highly attractive to grosbeaks, titmice, buntings, finches and chickadees.
- Hulls have been removed, making the seeds easier to eat.
- With no hulls, fallen seeds can’t sprout in your yard.
- Completely edible, cutting down on waste and mess.
- Quality nutrition for birds, suitable for year-round feeding.
- 100% edible and excellent for year-round feeding
- Fallen seeds will not germinate either, decreasing unwanted growth in your yard & flower beds.
- Hulls have been removed from Kaytee Sunflower Hearts & Chips, making the seeds easier to eat and eliminating mess.
- Kaytee Sunflower Hearts & Chips Wild Bird Food 8 lb
Sunflower seeds are highly nutritious and attract more birds than any other seed. The hulls have been removed from KAYTEE Sunflower Hearts & Chips, making the seeds easier to eat and eliminating mess.
IngredientsSunflower Hearts, Sunflower Chips.
DirectionsKeep feeders filled with fresh food Discard old food before refilling and clean feeders regularly to minimize mold and bacteria This product is only intended for feeding wild birds