Kobalt KID 2024A-03 24-volt Max 1/4-in Variable Speed Brushless Cordless Impact Driver (1-Battery Included)
This new generation Kobalt impact driver uses the most innovative electronics and motor technology in the industry to deliver up to 2,000 in-lb of torque and the performance to tackle any job. The new compact size allows the user to fit the tool into tighter spaces. The compact size offers a lightweight tool which maximizes productivity and reduces user fatigue on long workdays.
The newly designed grip with soft overmold provides superior comfort along with improved balance makes this tool the go-to for every job. This impact driver features an innovative quick-insert collet allowing the user to insert bits by just pushing them in and allows users to insert and remove bits with one hand making changing bits easier and faster.
The Kobalt impact driver features 3-speed settings which can be easily selected using the electronic push button. Two special mode settings, FINISH and Self-tap, can also be selected via an electronic push button. FINISH mode is designed for installing self tapping or self drilling screws into thin sheet metal; in this mode the tool automatically stops when the screw head hits the workpiece. Self-tap mode is designed for installing self tapping or self drilling screws into thick sheet metal; in this mode the tool operates at a high RPM during the drilling process and auto slows down during the threading process.
The special modes are designed to prevent stripping the screws or workpiece giving the user ultimate control and more effectiveness. A 2-position bit holder and metal belt clip is included with mounting positions on both sides of the tool. The included soft bag is provided for added convenience of storing and transporting.
Kobalt KID 2024A-03 Features
- Innovative brushless motor boosts up to 2000 in-lb of torque and 3800 IPM
- Compact design with comfortable soft grip and superior balance
- Light weight structure to reduce user fatigue during long use
- Quick-insert collet allows changing bits one-handed
- Electronic 3-speed settings plus FINISH and Self-tap modes
- Intelligent impact mechanism actively alters impact force with changes to trigger pressing
- Belt clip and bit holders included with attachment points on both sides of tool
- Includes an improved 85W charger for faster battery charge time
- Backed by a limited 5-year tool and 3 year battery warranty and part of the 75+ Kobalt 24V tool family