Kobalt KMS 0724B-03 7-1/4-in-Amp 24-volt Max Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Cordless Miter Saw
Kobalt’s powerful 24-volt brushless motor provides longer life, more power and extended run time.
Sliding design allows you to cross-cut most standard lumber. The aluminum table makes the tool lighter weight for easy transport.
For max performance, it is recommended that a Kobalt 24-volt max 6.0 Ah Li-ion battery is used with this tool.
The batteries and charger are sold separately. Kobalt KMS 0724B-03
- Powerful 24-volt brushless motor – for better cutting performance
- Sliding design – allows for cross-cutting standard 2 x 10 lumber
- Dual bevel – to provide more flexibility in cuts
- Aluminum table – designed to be lightweight and compact for easy transport
- Base has a built-in 6-in extension table
- Kobalt 24-volt max 6.0Ah battery is recommended for max performance of this miter saw (sold separately)
- Depth of cut: at 90° = 2 x 10; at 45° (left/right miter) = 2 x 6; at 45° (left bevel) = 2 x 10; at 45° (right bevel) = 1 x 10
- Max miter cut (degrees): left and right = 48° and max bevel cut (degrees): right = 46°; left = 48°
- 5-Year warranty gives you peace of mind – this tool is compatible with all Kobalt 24-volt batteries (6.0Ah recommended) and chargers (all sold separately)
- See reviews of Kobalt KMS 0724B-03 on Youtube
- Click here for more Miter Saw on Our Website
I used this saw to trim out a small two story house. Cuts are accurate, you may need to adjust bevel 0 some. I used a 4 amp battery to trim out the first floor and still had two bars left at the end of the day. The LED’s for throwing the shadow line could be brighter but I found them sufficient. I would like to see Kobalt take a little more metal off the back of the blade housing so you could cut 3 1/2″ vertical baseboard against the fence. Still this is a great saw for the money.
I purchased the saw a few weeks ago and have used it on several projects since. It was set perfectly right out of the box and it cuts well. The bevel and miter settings are easy to adjust and stay firmly in place. The saw is solid but light enough to be easily portable. The battery power makes it a must where 300′ of extension cords is impractical. I would definitely recommend it for anyone doing projects around the house or in their home shop. I would recommend the larger capacity batteries. I use the 6Ah batteries and they last for hours of regular use.