KRAUS FS-1000 Purita 2-Stage Carbon Block Under-Sink Water Filtration System with Digital Display Monitor
Get clean, filtered water on demand with the KRAUS Purita 2-Stage Under-Sink Filter System. The dual filter cartridge system with carbon block and polypropylene filters works to remove particles as small as 0.5-microns, reducing lead, select pharmaceuticals, VOCs, and chlorine odor for great-tasting water. Filters last for up to 6-months or 700 gal., and a digital display monitors water quality, battery life, and filter status, notifying you by beeping when you need to replace them to maximize filter life. Replacement filters (FC-100) are easy to install with a simple twist and lock quarter-turn mechanism. The under-counter design creates a clean look and is compatible with most standard filter faucets. Kit includes mounting hardware, tubing, quick connect adapter, and batteries.
- Complete 2-stage filtration system improves water quality by removing contaminants as small as 0.5-microns so that you can enjoy safe, clean, great-tasting water on demand.
Overall dimensions: 9-1/2 in. L x 4-7/8 in. W x 15-1/2 in. H – cartridge dimensions: 3-3/4 in. D x 13-1/4 in. H.
- Kit includes: filter manifold, compressed carbon filter cartridge, polypropylene filter cartridge, quick-connect lock tabs (x5), tee-adapter, mounting screws and anchors, 1/4 in. tubing, AAA batteries (x3).
Independently certified to remove 98% of lead, as well as select pharmaceuticals, VOC’s, chlorine odor and taste, and other impurities commonly found in municipal water and well water sources.
- 2-filter system cleans your water with a polypropylene filter that eliminates larger sediment particles like dirt and rust, and a carbon block filter that targets smaller nano-particles like lead and VOC’s, eliminating odors and improving taste.
Universal design compatible with any kitchen filter faucet with standard 1/4 in. filtered water connections – recommended 2-in-1 filter faucets (KFF-1610, KFF-1691) sold separately.
- Long-lasting cartridges filter up to 700 gal. of water and last up to 6-months before replacement is required – greater capacity than standard pitcher-style and refrigerator filter systems.
Digital display monitors and reports the status of your filters, battery life, and changes in water quality – notifies you by beeping when cartridges are down to 10% and require replacement, providing an accurate reading of water usage so you can maximize the life of your filter.
- Quick and easy filter replacement: filter cartridges install with a simple twist and lock quarter-turn mechanism with no need to disconnect hoses or waterlines – replacement filters (model # FC-100) sold separately.
Under-sink design installs in the cabinet directly below your sink, eliminating the need for bulky faucet-mounted filters and creating a clean streamlined look in your kitchen – compact dimensions offer more room in the base cabinet.
- Efficient and eco-friendly product: reduces waste and environmental impact while also saving you money on single-use plastic water bottles – one set of filters provides as much clean water as 5,300 standard 16.9 oz. bottles.
Great taste: using water that contains fewer impurities can help improve the flavor of food or drink, from tea and coffee to soups, pastas, and salads.
- Installation-ready with all mounting hardware, tubing, and batteries for fast and easy DIY set up – quick-connect adapters make it easy to connect the filter system to your water supply lines.
Fill your glass in seconds: when connected to a KRAUS filter faucet, filtration system fills up your glasses, teapots, and pitchers faster than most refrigerator and faucet-mounted filters.
- Recommended filter faucet: bolden 2-in-1 water filter faucet (KFF-1610) and britt water filter faucet (KFF-1691) with pull down functionality and integrated filter tap – note: flow rate may vary when paired with other filter faucets and depending on filter age and water quality.
Replacement filter set (model # FC-100) can be purchased separately – kit includes polypropylene filter cartridge (x1) and compressed carbon filter cartridge (x1)
- 1-year limited warranty and top-rated customer service team so you can choose KRAUS products with confidence.
Certifications: IAPMO for NSF/ANSI 53, NSF/ANSI 401, NSF/ANSI 42, NSF-372, CEC, PFAS, phenytoin, estrone, ibuprofen, bisphenol A, naproxen, nonylphenol, lead, VOC.