Lodge Deep Camp Dutch Oven, 8 Quart
- 8 QT. DEEP CAMP DUTCH OVEN. The Lodge portable “camp stove” is the pot that does it all. The flanged lid holds hot coals and inverts for use as a griddle. The integral legs allow the oven to sit perfectly over the campfire.
- PRE-SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge provides pre-seasoned cookware with no synthetic chemicals; just soy based vegetable oil. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning becomes.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- CAMP COOKING 101. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories. Whether you’re roasting a chicken in the oven, or cooking chili over the campfire, Lodge has you covered with the included Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 cookbook.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
Lodge Camp Dutch Oven
The Lodge Camp Dutch Oven is the pot that does it all! The flanged lid holds hot coals and inverts for use as a griddle. Need high heat? Situate the Dutch oven perfectly over hot coals, thanks to the integral legs. For slow cooked meals, hang the bail handle over a tripod. Includes Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 cookbook.
- Seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Use on the grill or over a campfire
- Use to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, and fry