Louisville Ladder 8′ Fiberglass Step Ladder, 12′ Reach, 250 lbs Load Capacity, W-3118-08
This non-conductive Louisville Ladder 8′ Fiberglass Step Ladder is essential for tasks that are related to electrical maintenance, indoors and out, at home or at the jobsite. It can be used to change light bulbs or access roofing and much more. This maintenance ladder has a ProTop with multiple slots for holding power and hand tools, paint cans and other items. It also comes with a paint pail hook and has slip-resistant rubber feet and deep, slip-resistant aluminum steps, which are riveted in channels for increased stability. An additional pinch-resistant spreader brace ensures that this Louisville Ladder 8′ Fiberglass Step Ladder stays in place when you are climbing it. It is easy to use and can be stored in a garage or up against the house when the job is finished. It is ANSI Type 1 rated to hold a maximum of 250 lbs of tools and people combined.
- Superior safety, this stepladder is made of exceptional quality, non-conductive fiberglass.
- Safe and stable with its 250-Pound capacity slip resistant rubber tread on all four legs to provide sure footing and features TRX ladder Boot for larger footprint and rail protection, you won’t find a more reliable, safe ladder.
- Equipped with the exclusive SHOX system that absorbs impacts and provides extra durability and resistance to abuse and accidental mishandling of step ladder.
- ProTop ladder top keeps your tools at hand and has plenty of features to improve performance when working electrical, construction, and residential jobs. It includes a hardware tray, a curved front for comfort during long work periods, drill and tool slots for small parts, a paint bucket holder for painting jobs, and a pipe or 2×4 holder.
- Fiberglass is non-conductive when clean and dry
- The reliable spreader bracing, and large back rail bracing help with stability and will increase your confidence when climbing
- Meets or exceeds industry standards, Louisville Ladder is committed to meeting or exceeding all safety standards set by ANSI and OSHA