Louisville Ladder FS1408HD 8 ft. Fiberglass Step Ladder with 375 lbs. Load Capacity Type IAA Duty Rating
This Louisville 8 ft. non-conductive fiberglass step ladder has a load capacity of 375 lbs. rated ANSI Type IAA. This ladder is equipped with the innovative Raptor top with magnet and multiple tool slots, SHOX impact absorption system, Raptor boots with non-marring bonded tread mechanically fastened to the upper boot to create a secure slip-resistant footing, inside spreader braces, wide back braces, and riveted step construction with gussets. The Louisville FS1408HD step ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI, CSA, and OSHA.
- Equipped with SHOX system: Louisville Ladder exclusive SHOX system provides extra durability and resistance to abuse and accidental mishandling
- Pro-top keeps your tools at hand: exclusive “Pro Top” system has plenty of features to improve performance when working electrical, construction and residential jobs; it includes a magnet tray, hardware tray, curved front, drill and tool slots, paint bucket holder and pipe or 2×4 holder
- Ultimate stability: features raptor boot with slip-resistant non-marring bonded tread to provide sure-footing
- Meets or exceeds industry standards: Louisville ladder commitment to your safety requires we meet or exceed all safety standards set by ANSI and OSHA
- Click here for more Step Ladder on Our Website