Makita GRJ01Z 40V Max XGT Brushless Cordless Recipro Saw (Tool Only)
The 40V Max XGT Recipro Saw (GRJ01Z, tool only) delivers faster cutting speed for cutting and demolition applications. Makita-built variable 2-speed brushless motor delivers 0-2,300 (low) and 0-3,000 (high) strokes per minute. XGT technology delivers up to 145 cuts per charge in 2×10 SPF lumber using one XGT 4.0 Ah Battery (sold separately).
The XRJ04T is equipped with efficiency features for faster cutting. The long 1-1/4 in. stroke length increases cutting efficiency, and the refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration. Convenience features include a large 2-finger variable speed trigger, electric brake, built-in L.E.D. light and a tool-less blade change for faster blade installation and removal. Ergonomically designed handle for difficult cutting applications, such as overhead.
XGT is a system of equipment, tools, batteries and chargers utilizing 40V Max lithium-ion batteries. XGT is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the competition.
- OUTPOWER: Makita- build brushless motor delivers up to 35% faster cutting speed
OUTSMART: The digital communication within XGT optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power under heavy-load applications
OUTLAST: Metal reinforced gear shaft and self-lubricating slider for increased durability
Makita-built variable 2-speed brushless motor delivers 0-2,300 (Low) and 0-3,000 (High) strokes per minute
Long 1-1/4 in. stroke length provides increased cutting efficiency
Refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration
- Weighs only 9.9 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
Large 2-finger variable speed trigger for operator convenience
Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Tool-less blade change lever for faster installation and removal, shoe adjustment for blade longevity
Built-in L.E.D light with pre glow and afterglow illuminates the work area
Retractable tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- XPT is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh jobsite conditions
The digital communication within XGT actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
XGT Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- XGT Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications (batteries not included)
- The XGT Rapid Charger with dual-fan design circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging (charger not included)
The XGT Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)