Makita XCU06Z 10 in. 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Top Handle Chain Saw (Tool-Only)
There is growing demand for cordless alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPEN, including the 18-Volt LXT Brushless 10 in. Top Handle Chain Saw (model XCU06Z). with zero emissions, lower noise, and considerably less maintenance, the Makita XCU06Z is a welcome solution for cutting and trimming applications, and the compact top-handle design makes it ideal for the professional tree care industry.
Powered by one 18-Volt LXT battery (sold separately) for maximum power, speed and run-time, the XCU06Z uses the strongly-preferred 18-Volt battery platform. and with the efficient Makita outer rotor brushless motor with direct drive system, users get high power efficiency that is equivalent to a gas chain saw. The Makita XCU06Z has a variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0-4,720 FPM) for increased cutting speed, with torque boost mode for cutting dense material.
It has zero emissions and reduced maintenance, there’s no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, and no air filter or muffler to clean. and there’s no need to drain the fuel for storage. Simply load the 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion battery (sold separately), and the saw is ready to use. Convenience features include adjustable automatic chain lubrication, built-on lock-off lever to help prevent the chain from accidentally engaging, an electric brake for maximum productivity, and more.
Makita XCU06Z Features
- Built outer rotor BL brushless motor direct-drive system provides high power efficiency
Variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0-4,720 FPM) for improved cutting performance
- Torque boost mode for cutting dense material
Guide bar nut chain tensioning with captured nut
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication with large oil reservoir
Large oil filling port with view window allows operator to easily add and check bar oil level
- Weighs only 7.2 lbs. with battery for operator comfort (battery not included)
Built-in LED on/off switch with auto power-off function, automatically shuts the saw off after 60-seconds for extended battery life
- Built-in lock-off lever helps prevent the chain from accidentally engaging
Front hand guard engineered to actuate chain brake when engaged
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
Low noise level and zero emissions for operator comfort
- Rubberized soft grip top handle is engineered for the user to more easily apply even cutting pressure
Equipped with star protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
Batteries and charger not included
- 3-year limited warranty
Only use genuine batteries and chargers
- Click here for more Chain Saw on Our Website
There are no reviews yet.