Mastermind Game : The Strategy Game of Codemaker vs. Codebreaker
Test your code-cracking prowess with mastermind, the challenging game of logic and deduction. Can you crack The code in 10 moves or less? Can you create a code that can’t be cracked? It’s easy to learn and fast to play, and with more than 2, 000 possible codes, it’s different every time.
The codemaker sets a secret code, and then the codebreaker Tries to match the code using logic, deduction, and maybe even a little bit of luck. After each move, the codemaker gives clues to the codebreaker. Make the code even more devious by using multiple pegs of the same color or by leaving one or more peg holes empty. With so many possible code combinations, every game is guaranteed to be a brainteaser.
For 2 players, ages 8 and up. Includes game console with built-in storage tray and Code peg shield, 108 Code pegs in 6 colors, 30 key pegs in two colors, and complete instructions.
- Fast, simple strategy game – one of the best-selling games of all time
- Players take turns setting and solving Secret codes
- More than 2, 000 possible combinations make the game different every time It’s played
- Teaches stem and steam principles like deductive reasoning and logic
- For 2 players, ages 8 and up
- Packaging may vary
There are no reviews yet.