Milwaukee 0970-20-2880-20 M18 FUEL PACKOUT 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless 2.5 Gal. Wet/Dry Vacuum with M18 FUEL 4-1/2 in. Grinder
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL PACKOUT 2.5 Gal. Cordless Wet/Dry Vacuum is the most powerful small capacity 18-Volt wet/dry vacuum, fully compatible with the Milwaukee PACKOUT Modular Storage System. Its POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 60% more suction, giving users powerful performance to easily clean up common wet and dry jobsite debris. PACKOUT compatibility gives this cordless wet/dry vac unmatched mobility, saving users the time spent hauling tools on and off the jobsite. Users can use this vacuum on and off their PACKOUT stack, making this the most portable and versatile wet/dry cleanup solution available.
At just 87 dB(A), this Milwaukee PACKOUT vacuum is 2X quieter than traditional jobsite wet/dry vacuums. The 2.5 Gal. cordless wet/dry vac includes a certified HEPA filter for optimal dust and Microparticle collection, as well as a power tool adapter for efficient dust collection from other power tools. As a part of the M18 System, it is powered by REDLITHIUM Battery Packs, which deliver users up to 30-minutes of runtime on a HIGH OUTPUT 8.0 Battery Pack in high mode and over 50-minutes in low mode. The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 4-1/2/5 Grinder Paddle Switch, No Lock is the next advancement in power and performance, generating 11A corded power, fastest cutting, and delivering up to 135 cuts per charge.
- High/low switch
- 47 in. water lift: powerful suction for wet and dry applications
- Sound power level: 87 dB(A)
- Fully compatible with Milwaukee PACKOUT modular storage system
- Capacity: 2.5 Gal.
- OSHA objective data compliance for select silica dust producing applications
- Built-in blower port
- On-board accessory storage
- Power tool adapter: model #49-90-2018
- Fleece dust bag compatible: model #: 49-90-2016
- Paddle switch design for increased comfort and ease-of-use when operating in various positions
- Includes: (1) M18 FUEL PACKOUT VACUUM, (1) M18 FUEL 4-1/2 in./5 in. grinder paddle switch, no-lock (2880-20), (1) T27 guard, (1) T1 clip-on guard, (1) side handle, (1) spanner wrench, (1) back flange, (1) flange nut