Milwaukee 49-56-9285 BIG HAWG Carbide Hole Saw Kit (8-Piece)
The MILWAUKEE 49-56-9285 BIG HAWG with Carbide Teeth is the best hole saw solution for nail-embedded wood and abrasive material applications. This first-to-market hole saw offers extreme life utilizing advanced carbide technology.
The BIG HAWG gives users 50X more life in demanding applications with the ability to cut 1000+ more nails. The heavy duty hole saw has 10X larger carbide teeth that rip through materials five times faster.
Deeper slots allow for fast and easy plug removal. The BIG HAWG hole saw is the best solution for cutting through the toughest materials, including nails, cement board, shingles, plaster and stucco.
The kit includes four BIG HAWG hole saws, two pilot bits, an arbor and a diamond file.
- 10X larger carbide teeth
3 tooth design for fast aggressive cuts
- Carbide tipped multi-material pilot bit for increased material versatility
Thicker backer for extreme life in demanding applications
- Optimized slot design for fast plug removal
Enlarged braze surface for stronger bond to the carbide teeth
- Cuts wood, nails, shingles, cement board, plaster and more
- Includes: (1) 2-1/8 in. BIG HAWG with carbide teeth, (1) 2-9/16 in. BIG HAWG with carbide teeth, (1) 3-5/8 in. BIG HAWG with carbide teeth, (1) 4-5/8 in. BIG HAWG with carbide teeth, (1) BIG HAWG with carbide teeth Arbor, (1) BIG HAWG with carbide teeth Diamond File, (2) BIG HAWG with carbide teeth Pilot Bits
- Click here for more Hole Saw on Our Website
- See reviews of Milwaukee 49-56-9285 on Youtube