eMACROS 1/2 Mile Long Range Solar Wireless Driveway Alarm Outdoor Weather Resistant Motion Sensor & Detector-Security Alert System-Monitor & Protect Outside Property
- eMACROS ADVANTAGE-30 years+ solar driveway alarm wireless and solar driveway alert system produced in our own factory with our leading-edge systems technology. Wireless Solar Driveway Alarm Includes 1 AC Powered Receiver and 1 Sensor.
- EASY TO INSTALL- Quick Start Guide has you operational in minutes. Can expandable up to 4 sensors and unlimited receivers for complete coverage of your perimeter. Wireless driveway alarm Detects movement from humans, cars, and large animals. There are 4 fun & unique chimes to choose from. Match different chimes with different sensors around your property to differentiate where driveway alarm wireless motion is being detected.
- SUPER LONG RECEIVING RANGE -We use newer technology components and excellent manufacturing techniques. Our system has been real-world tested in settings with trees, buildings, walls, and vehicles. It easily achieves a 1500FT wireless range in most conditions. It is been tested through thick forestry, hail storms, gusty winds, heavy rains, scorching heat, and snow.
- SOLAR POWERED NO NEED REPLACE BATTERIES- The sensor is powered by a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery which will be charged by the solar panel, so no need replace the battery, the sensor also can be powered by the DC5V power adapter.
- EXTREMELY RELIABLE – Much time went into developing and testing our reliable Infrared outdoor driveway alarm wireless detector that will dependably alert you to activity around your property. False alarms are minimized by adjusting the sensitivity of the sensor “eye” with Switch. (Hi = 30ft,Low = 20ft.) See Owner’s Instruction Manual. Swivel mount to refine the focus and detection angle of the sensor.
2021 new version solar driveway alarm system
The Solar Motion Sensor with Wireless Motion Alert is a convenient and affordable safety/security system
- Weatherproof outdoor solar sensor with adjustable sensitivity control.
- The solar sensor could be placed up to 1500 feet from the base unit easily.
- Alerts with light and sound when vehicles or pedestrians approach within a 30 feet radius.
- Expandable up to 4 solar sensors and unlimited receivers, it is perfect for home, business, property, and worksite.
- Super simple to set up. Takes only a few minutes to set up. Easy do-it-yourself installation.
- Detects motion in up to 4 different zones, Low battery indicator included.
- The receiver can be plugged in using the included AC adapter or can run on (4) AA batteries.
eMACROS,Giving You The Perfect Home Security Solution
Two-way Audio and Siren Alarm
- Mobile and base station alerts and notifications let you know as soon as your home security camera spots activity.
- The security camera The transmission distance between the camera and the base station can reach 1/4mile (400meters).
- The base could alert you when the camera is triggered if it is out of the WiFi network.
eMACROS Home Perimeter Motion Alert System
- The solar driveway alarm system could reach to1/2 mile (in ideal situations).
- We use newer technology components and excellent manufacturing techniques.
- The solar driveway alarm system has been real-world tested in settings with trees, buildings, walls, and vehicles. It easily achieves a 1500FT wireless range in most conditions.
- It is been tested through thick forestry, hail storms, gusty winds, heavy rains, scorching heat, and snow.
eMACROS Home Perimeter Motion Alert System
- Getting false alarm—Please try to set your sensor above the ground around 4.5-6ft high and 0-30 ft from your driveway, try to set your sensor in lower sensitivity.
- Sensor going off—Please try to set your sensor above the ground around 4.5-6ft high and try to change the sensitivity, make sure there are no trees and moving branches in front of your sensor, please do not let your sensor’s eye face to the sunlight directly. and one more important thing is that do not drop down your sensor on the ground.
- Sensor stopped working—Please try to charge your sensor and see if the blue light will keep on or keep flashing, we need to confirm the battery is defective or not, if it keeps flashing Please get back to our service support through email in the user manual, we could replace the new one for you.
- Sometimes work sometimes not—Please try to set your sensor above the ground around 4.5-6ft high and Please angle downward the direction of the sensor (rather than horizontal), that way the detector is looking at a vehicle for a longer period of time.
- Other questions—Please get back to our service support through email in the user manual, we will do our best to make it right for you.