Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Salmon & Sweet Potato Formula Small Breed Bites Dry Dog Food, 12 lbs.
Why Feed a Limited Ingredient Diet? Sometimes what’s NOT in your dog’s food is just as important as what is. At Natural Balance we realize feeding your dog a simpler premium dry dog food diet with fewer ingredients gives you control of exactly which ingredients your dog eats. When you want to keep it simple, Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets provides a dry dog food option to help you feed your dog’s greatness. Our Small Breed Bites small breed dog food kibble is designed for smaller jaws and formulated to meet the unique nutritional needs of your dog. Every bite is packed with flavor and rich in nutrients, and the crunchy texture of this premium dry dog food helps promote clean teeth and healthy gums. Our salmon and sweet potato formula has everything you want to feed your dog and nothing you don’t, with no added peas, pea protein, lentils, legumes, corn, wheat, or soy.
- Salmon is the #1 ingredient
- Supported by Natural Balance’s ‘Buy With Confidence ‘ guarantee, ensuring quality, safety, and nutrition in every bite
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed with your Natural Balance L.I.D. small breed dog food purchase, learn more at naturalbalanceinc.com
- Produced in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
- With over 125 years of combined pet food experience across Board-Certified Clinical Veterinarians, Animal Nutritionists, Research Scientists, Design Engineers, and Pet Feeding Analysts working to design our proprietary formulas, we’ve got you – and your dog – covered in delivering nutrition, quality, and taste in dry dog food formulas you can feel good about
Salmon, Menhaden Fish Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Cassava Flour, Potatoes, Sunflower Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Brewers Dried Yeast, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Potato Protein, Salt, Menhaden Fish Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Dl-methionine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, D-calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Citric Acid (Used As A Preservative), Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
Please see product packaging for complete feeding and feeding transition instructions. Talk to your veterinarian about your pet’s ideal weight and adjust your feeding amounts accordingly. Be sure to provide plenty of fresh, clean water daily.