PetSafe PPA00-10859 Freedom Aluminum Dog and Cat Door – Durable Frame – Small Pets
Is your schedule planned around potty breaks? Let your four-legged friends come and go on their own time with the PetSafe Freedom Aluminum Dog and Cat Door. Designed to withstand wear and tear, the metal frame with its reinforced aluminum corners is great for active dogs and multi-pet households. The magnetic, tinted flap, weather stripping and a slide-in closing panel gives you protection against drafts and outdoor temperatures.
You can also use the slide-in closing panel to control your pet’s access and keep stray animals out of your home. Installing this cat and doggie door is an easy DIY project that fits doors between 3/8 and 2 inches thick. With four sizes available, the flexible flap gives pets up to 220 pounds easy access in and out. Trust PetSafe to help keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
- Aluminum Frames; High-quality Pvc Plastic Flaps With Built-in Uv Inhibitors
- Made in US
- GIVE YOUR PETS FREEDOM: No more planning your schedule around potty breaks, your four-legged friends can come and go on their time
- SOLID ALUMINUM FRAME: Designed to withstand wear and tear, the strong metal frame with its reinforced aluminum corners can handle active and multi-pet households
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Includes a flexible, tinted flap; great for indoor and outdoor storm, wood, PVC, and metal doors
- CONTROL YOUR PETS’ ACCESS: Use the slide-in closing panel to control your pet’s access to the outdoors and keep stray animals out of your home
- EASY DO-IT-YOURSELF INSTALLATION: Cutting template, detailed instructions and installation hardware included; fits interior and exterior doors between 3/8 in and 2 in thick
- DESIGNED FOR SMALL PETS: Flap opening is 5 ¼ in W x 8 1/8 in H and is designed for pets under 15 pounds
- QUALITY PROMISE: PetSafe brand has been a trusted global leader in pet behavior, containment and lifestyle innovations since 1998 to help keep your pet healthy, safe and happy
- Measure Your Door
To find the right place for the pet door, mark your pet’s shoulder height on the door, then use the provided template to trace the outline of the door.
- Cut Along the Template
Cut along the traced template line.
- Install the Pet Door
Place the pet door frame into the door and secure the frame with screws so your pet can have the freedom to go outside on his own time!