Purina Tidy Cats Breeze Cate Litter Box System Starter Kit Xl
Purina Tidy Cats Breeze Cate Litter Box System Starter Kit Xl, Discover the ease of Breeze with the Purina Tidy Cats Breeze XL All-in-One Litter System. The super absorbent Breeze cat box pads lock away urine, so there’s no more scooping urine clumps, and solids stay on top for easy removal. This big litter box system provides a roomy experience that your big cat is sure to love. The Breeze XL Litter System makes your life easier too with high sides that help contain mess and litter pellets that minimize tracking. Neat floors. Neat feet. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Our super absorbent Breeze litter pads help keep your home smelling fresh by controlling ammonia odor and the XL litter box dry for your cat’s comfort.
- Tidy Cats Satisfaction Guarantee: Love this XL Purina Tidy Cats odor control cat litter system, or get your money back
- Extra large litter boxes for big cats provide a better experience
- High sides on the Breeze XL litter box help prevent tracking and keep mess contained
- Just like all Breeze litter systems, it’s compatible with any Breeze litter pads
- Purina Tidy Cats Breeze XL litter system only needs one cat pad. Absorb. Toss. Replace
1. With the drawer side facing you, place the grated tray on the base, ensuring the grate is directly above the drawer. NOTE: The system is built to funnel urine to the grate, so it’s important to align the grate above the drawer. 2. Place the sidewall on top of the base, with the opening facing you (it sits to the left of the drawer). Hang the scoop on the sidewall wherever you prefer. 3. Pull out the drawer, insert one cat pad (soft side up), and close. 4. Fill the top portion of the box with 7lbs of litter pellets (use both 3.5lb bags included). 5. Scoop out solid waste and dispose of daily. NOTE: Pellets do not clump and waste won’t be completely buried. 6. Add more pellets as needed. We recommend that you replace the pellets completely once a month. 7. Slide drawer out to check and replace pad. Drawer can be rotated to extend pad life. 8. Drawer can be pulled out completely to easily toss the used pad without touching it. Once empty, put a fresh pad into the drawer and re-insert into the base.