RIDGID R60002 6.5 Amp Corded 1/4 in. Heavy-Duty VSR Drywall Screwdriver
The RIDGID Heavy-Duty 6.5 Amp VSR Drywall Screwdriver has helical-cut, hardened steel gears for longevity and job site durability.
With the variable-speed, reversible switch, you can select your ideal driving speed. Once you’ve established that, you can use the lock-on button for continuous driving.
- Includes a R6000-1 variable-speed reversible drywall screwdriver, P2 and R2 bit tips, magnetic bit holder and operators manual
Adjustable nose piece to set a consistent driving depth
- Ergonomic 2-finger triggers to reduce user fatigue
Belt clip for quick storage and transport
- Hex grip enhanced micro texture for a secure grip and maximum user comfort
Auto-stop brushes that automatically shut down at the end of their usable life to protect the tool from damage
- Free registration of the tool with RIDGID
- Lifetime service agreement with registration within 90-days of purchase (begins after the warranty period expires)
We are building a home using ICF wall construction. Because of the ICF wall the vinyl siding had to be screwed on. I needed a screw gun that I could control the tightness of the screw consistently for the vinyl to move. I came up with the idea of using a drywall screw gun. I purchased the Ridge Heavy duty VSR Drywall Electric screw gun and have been extremely pleased with the gun and I have achieved the consistency I desired and how tight to set the screws. There have also been area such as on the gables and parts of the garage where there was conventional framing and after using the Ridgid VSR Drywall Gun in those areas too I found the installing vinyl siding using the Ridgid VSR Drywall gun is actually faster than nailing and the ability to correctly set the screw tightness against the vinyl siding is much better than nailing. I also really like the belt clip. It has been very handy keeping it close and freeing up my hands when needed. I have also been impressed at how light and tough the Ridgid drywall gun is.