Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal Low Fat Loaf Canned Wet Dog Food, 13.5 oz., Case of 24
Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Low Fat Wet Dog Food is for dogs that have difficulties digesting or tolerating fat. Prebiotics help maintain gut health. A blend of dietary fibers supports healthy digestion. Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, from fish oil help soothe the GI tract. A precise blend of antioxidants supports a healthy immune system. Plus, the exclusive S/O Index supports urinary health.
- – DOGS WITH SENSITIVE STOMACHS: Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Low Fat is a veterinary-exclusive soft dog food for dogs with long- or short-term digestive sensitivities
- – HEALTHY DIGESTION: Highly digestible proteins and prebiotics promote digestive health and optimal stool quality
- – LOW FAT CONTENT: Contains low fat content for dogs that have difficulties digesting or tolerating fat, while providing sufficient calories for their daily needs
- – WEIGHT MAINTENANCE: Adapted fiber level to provide appropriate energy levels for weight maintenance despite fat restriction
- – DOG GI HEALTH: Helps manage GI health with Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA
Concerned About Your Dog’s Urinary Health?
Your veterinarian is the expert on your dog, and you should always work with them to find the best solution for your pet. That’s why Royal Canin works with veterinarians to develop dog formulas that can help support urinary tract and bladder health.
Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, yeasts, oils and fats
To be used as recommended by your veterinarian.