- POSTUREPEDIC ADVANCED ZONE SUPPORT — Legendary Posturepedic zoned support grows with your child’s needs with targeted areas of support and comfort
- PREMIUM AMERICAN-MADE POSTURE COILS AND FOAM — Hybrid design with family-friendly soybean memory foam plus 204 premium steel innerspring engineered in the USA for a lifetime of support
- COTTON WATERPROOF COVER — Breathable cotton fabric is gentle on baby’s skin while a waterproof barrier keeps the mattress protected against leaky messes
- AIRY COMFORT — Cotton and earth-friendly cushioning creates gentle, airy comfort all around
- FIRMNESS AND SAFETY TESTED 2-STAGE DESIGN — Grow-with-me zoned support is tested for safe use with infants and toddlers, durability and crib fit tested, plus feel-good materials are made without harsh chemicals. Measures 51.63 x 27.25 x 5.75
Sealy Baby Posturepedic infant and toddler crib mattresses provide one-of-a-kind targeted support with the Posturepedic advanced zone support system. The Ftargeted areas create support and comfort where infants and toddlers need it most. Center zones target the Sweet spot, where infants are placed in their cribs, offering enhanced firmness in the middle of the mattress. Comfy layers are added to the toddler side plus extra head and foot support for active toddlers. The Sealy Baby Posturepedic grace Hybrid model is upgraded as a coil and foam “Hybrid” Similar to adult mattresses. This offers extra comfort and pressure-relieving feature like the soy-enhanced memory foam cushioning that safely senses and responds to your child’s movement for contouring comfort. American-made coils and foam are tested for lasting durability. Measures 51.63 x 27.25 x 5.75.
From the Manufacturer
For over 130 years, Sealy has been a proud supporter of you, bringing great rest to every kind of sleeper in the family. Sealy infant and toddler sleep products have been synonymous with comfort, quality and support, combining sleep innovations with premium materials to keep baby cozy, comfortable and well supported.
There are no reviews yet.