Sophia & William 2 Burner 15,000 BTU Portable Propane Gas Grill
This small tabletop gas grill is perfect for just about any application. Take this grill onto your patio at home, or carry this grill to your next picnic or tailgate outing. It fires up in seconds, there’s no dirty charcoal to deal with, and you get actual grilling instead of just cooking on a stove outside. The grill features two stainless steel burners that can be controlled independently with 15,000 BTU of power. This will allow you to independently control the two parts of your small gas grill, allowing you to make two different food options. And you can monitor the temperature with the built-in lid thermometer. The two burners are covered by large porcelain-coated cast iron grill grates which provides 275 square inches of cooking area. The portable grill is equipped with dual tables that extend on either side. They’re heavy-duty enough to carry a decent amount of weight.
- 275 sq. in. total cooking area
- Up to 15,000 BTUs of grilling power
- Sophia & William 2 Burner 15,000 BTU Portable Propane Gas Grill, two stainless steel burners for different heat zones.
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- Built-in lid thermometer displays temperatures
- Slide-out grease tray under the fire chamber
- Thoughtful side tables free up extra space for placing dishes or grill accessories
- Small enough to easily pack into a car trunk
- Tripod legs with non-slip feet
- Equipped with hose & regulator
- Adjustable stainless steel knobs trigger quick start-ups
- The lid is built high enough for roasts
- Overall Dimensions – 20″D x 40.3″W x 17″H